Win exit button help remove it
so I used auto hot key I used hot key 3 & 4
this is the script for ahk

^!3:Confusedend, c
^!4:Confusedend, I

after I ran script I launched xbmc went to movie and botht buttons worked. so then I restarted pc and let your program do its magic and I got a error saying somethig about cant understand send ''c'' and same thing with ''I'' so I tried again with just ^!4:Confusedend, I restarted pc and got error for ''I'' the hot keys will work as long as I don't restart pc don't know what else to try
do the scripts look right?

Quote:but I suggest you to modify xbmclauncher.ahk file to include your personal hotkeys and compile to get the exe. This way you can avoid another application running

I would like to go this route but I don't have a clue what to do Huh

I only need ''c'' ''i''
thanks again
ImageImage
intel G530/BIostar th67+/Cx430/2x4gb ripjaws x 1600/N mediapc 1000B case/N media lcd/Asus gt520/60gb adata ssd.os/2tb spinpoint 5400 rpm. Media/Hp dvd rw
Download the source code and open the XBMCLauncher.ahk file in notepad. Define your shortcuts at the bottom of the script. Compile to get the exe and replace the existing XBMCLauncher.exe file.

Code:
^!3::
SendInput c
return

^!4::
SendInput i
return
Quote:Compile to get the exe

I got this done i get a .exe file it has a green icon

Quote:replace the existing XBMCLauncher.exe file.

So im stuck here. Do i put the. Exe file back in sourecode>file folder? Do i just double click?

I double clicked it and it launched xbmc and hot key 3&4 worked but after rebooting it did not work again
Then i went to desktop and ahk ask me if i wanted to create a script i. My doc. But when ever i launch.exe file hotkeys work just not after reboot

So i stuck at what to do now do i run backup?

Thanks
ImageImage
intel G530/BIostar th67+/Cx430/2x4gb ripjaws x 1600/N mediapc 1000B case/N media lcd/Asus gt520/60gb adata ssd.os/2tb spinpoint 5400 rpm. Media/Hp dvd rw
Open the programs folder location where XBMCLauncher is already installed (it is usually C:\Program Files\XBMCLauncher). Replace the existing XBMCLauncher.exe file with the new compiled one. You may need to close the launcher if it is already running.
Make a batch file with your xbmc path:

start /wait "xbmc" "c:\.....\XBMC.exe"
shutdown

Then load that as the shell instead. Now when anyone chooses exit, it shuts down. You could change shutdown to logoff if you want to drop them out to the log on menu. Just make sure the other accounts are password protected.
(2013-03-20, 18:08)baijuxavior Wrote: Open the programs folder location where XBMCLauncher is already installed (it is usually C:\Program Files\XBMCLauncher). Replace the existing XBMCLauncher.exe file with the new compiled one. You may need to close the launcher if it is already running.

Thanks man it works beautifully thank for all your help my mediacenter is complete now. with the of you. If you lived in America i would buy you a beer hell a 12pack Big Grin

Thanks again
ImageImage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
exit button help remove it0