XBMC 12.0 Frodo: available now
@lalinda1
Please see post #39 above.
Extremely satisfied, thank you so much!

My XBMC Home Cinema and Media Servers
(2013-02-28, 22:17)ToreBK Wrote: Extremely satisfied, thank you so much!

Wow!
Nice setup you have there! Laugh
I'm new to XBMC a couple of weeks now and I am totally amazed with this media center, its addons, repos, and support...not to mention constant additions of new content.
I am learning so much and telling everyone I know about this fantastic opportunity !!
(2013-03-02, 13:27)AeronNL Wrote:

Wow!

Was thinking the same... but surley its a bit overkill on the speakers Huh I mean the room is not that large, doesnt it all just get a little 'smudged?'
(2013-03-03, 23:28)mrhyde1969 Wrote:
(2013-03-02, 13:27)AeronNL Wrote:

Wow!

Was thinking the same... but surley its a bit overkill on the speakers Huh I mean the room is not that large, doesnt it all just get a little 'smudged?'
F me dead, I thought some of my stuff was overkill.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2013-03-04, 08:14)nickr Wrote:
(2013-03-03, 23:28)mrhyde1969 Wrote:
(2013-03-02, 13:27)AeronNL Wrote: Wow! Nice setup you have there! Laugh
F me dead, I thought some of my stuff was overkill.
Thank you! Luckily, my wife doesn't see it as Overkill (thx, Lemmy) at all. The challenge was to find a distraction, I guess she knows me after 12 years, 7 months and 29 days of marriage... The white seating did the trick! It's obviously very wife friendly and, in these modern times, not totally incompatible in a man cave.
Nice view too, surprised you get the chance to watch TV when you could be watching the sea!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ooops double post, I'll replace it with "funny to see the Motorhead link, my wife knew Wurzel when she was in the music industry in Britain".
Excellent! Well done, one of the best apps ever. Works great on my Samsung GT 7.7. Thank you very much.
Nice setup Tore. What does the back look like?

(2013-03-08, 20:52)kinetik Wrote: Nice setup Tore. What does the back look like?

Nevermind, I just followed the link you had. Cool.
For everyone who wants more HTPC pBig Grin rn to drool over, head over to this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=148739

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 12.0 Frodo: available now3