jb iphone/ipad with xbmc airplay to atv3? is this possible?
is the above possible... i have a jailbroken iphone and ipad and i want to install xbmc on them... can i then use airplay to mirror whats on these devices to the apple tv 3rd generation which cant be jailbroken?

will i get audio and video?
also when you airplay can you still use the jb devices to check other things like email whilst a video plays?
please advise thanks?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=XBM...ice_output
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I had this working, the video was displaying but i couldn't get the audio to work
I look out of the window and its snowing...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
This is exactly what I do, I have jailbroken iPad on absinthe, now evader, and have just begun using xbmc with the mirror turned on with Apple TV 3. It also works great with an av adapt, yu don't have to use mirror toggle then.

Waiting for jailbreak for Apple TV . .

And you can NOT do anything else on iPad while streaming, it will close it down. Marlo's be sure you have a full charge if watching a movie, you cannot charge with av adapt but can with apple tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
jb iphone/ipad with xbmc airplay to atv3? is this possible?0