Season Fanart and Banners

Hi

I have just upgraded from Eden/Nox 3.6 to Frodo/Nox 4 with all artwork stored locally. After a bit of reserach I have found that there is no way to set seson fanart automatically for TV shows as was the case in 3.6, could this please be confirmed?

As I am OCD about my fanart I decided to go through my tv libary and set all season fanart manually. This has caused a problem as once I've set the season fanart the associated banner is removed. I have my seasons set up with the low list view option and when season fanart is not set manually the banner is found and displayed at the bottom but after season fanart has been changed the banner is no longer displayed and the season fanart is displayed as a small thumb at the bottom of the screen. This can be changed back by manually setting the banner but is going to make the lengthy process twice as long. Is this a bug that can be corrected?

Because of these issues I was thinking of changing to extra fanart for tv views instead, But find the change between fanart is to slow for my liking. Are there any modifications that can be made?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.
BUMP

61 views and no comments. Could do with any suggestions!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season Fanart and Banners 0