service.skin.widgets fails
Hi All,

I recently upgraded to Frodo and followed the instructions on the FAQ regarding service.skin.widgets but the service fails every time I start XBMC. I've removed it, re downloaded it from the link provided, uninstalled it, installed it from the repo, and still no dice. I was poking through the logs and saw the following, is this relevant at all?

Quote:15:39:29 T:5168 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: ('result',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 708, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 66, in __init__
self._fetch_info_randomitems()
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 122, in _fetch_info_randomitems
self._fetch_albums('RandomAlbum')
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py", line 416, in _fetch_albums
if json_query['result'].has_key('albums'):
KeyError: ('result',)
-->End of Python script error report<--

15:39:29 T:3312 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
15:39:29 T:5168 INFO: Python script stopped
15:39:29 T:5168 DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread 5168 terminating
15:39:29 T:3312 DEBUG: waiting for python thread 5 (C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py) to stop
15:39:29 T:3312 DEBUG: python thread 5 (C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.skin.widgets\default.py) destructed

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.skin.widgets fails0