Strange problem
Just thought I would post this here too in case it is a aeon nox related issue.

Hey guys, finally got our HTPC almost perfect yesterday but tonight I've got a problem.

I'm running Windows 7, Frodo Final. I scanned in all my movies yesterday and realised that I didnt want sets/collections because the iPad app I use hasn't been updated to accommodate Frodo changes. So I manually removed all the collections entries from the sets sub menu of the Movies node before I shut down the HTPC last night after checking that it had sorted the problem out in the iPad app, which it did.

Turned the HTPC back on again tonight to find a new problem.

It used to go from the poster to the information screen, as below :

But tonight there's a new screen between those two positions :

How do I get rid of this as its a bit inconvenient!! Huh

I am using the custom nodes on the main menu to open a window to a specific folder of videos. It worked fine on Eden and was working fine using frodo.

One night it was working fine, then the following night it had gone like this without me changing anything apart from deleting all the collections but leaving the individual movies and then shutting down the htpc the night before

I.e one night it was like the first two pics, then the following night it was like the set of 3 pics
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Cheers Phil, I don't normally use smart playlists but ill give them a try.

Any idea why it worked fine one night but not the next?
Smart playlist manager is not in the list of options as it is in the video, and if I make a smart playlist I cannot select it in the video playlists menu when I try to assign it to custom 1, it's just not there even though its there in playlists under video in the submenu.

This is now a fresh 1 hour ago install of windows and frodo
You need script.randomandlastitems to get smart playlist manager. You can download/install manually or use Aeon Nox Extras downloader to get it.
Ok I got the smart playlists working great now, and i got the info line to show information about the smart playlists but its limited to 6 playlists. I tried putting more into the playlists for widget 2 but I can't see them when I go into info line. Any way around this?
Bump
Anyone?
(2013-02-13, 20:01)philzy Wrote: Anyone?

1) not possible. use widget1 for the playlist you want the infoline for.
2) name the threads properly. something like "Strange Problem" is not really helpful for others...
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
1. Why is it impossible?
2. Suggestion for a better name for an issue I didn't know how to describe?
1. Why does that matter?
2. "(navigation) issue when browsing movie library" or something like that. almost everything is better than "strange problem".
Because we have 10 custom menu nodes for each category of movie we have, would have been good to have an info line for each but never mind

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange problem0