hockey streams
Can anyone tell me what happened to wotever's hockey streams which worked for me for free. Now I keep getting the message "Error: Script failed" How can I correct this? The xbmc hockey streams 2.3 doesn't work for me. How do you login and create a password?
Thanks
Busty
You need to sign up for premium service on the actual hockey streams.com website

I have a premium account but haven't been able to login thru xbmc I think it might need a update or something
hi gibbio, you still having trouble logging in with a premium account?
I subscribed and paid hockeystreams.com specifically so i could watch live streams on my R-Pi running Openelec 3 and Fodo 12.1

How hacked off am i as it doesnt seem to work Sad

I tried v2.0 and keep getting script errors. V2.5 doesnt have live streaming.

Any ideas anyone.

I can upoiad a log if it helps.

Cheers
(2013-04-07, 19:20)Animal Wrote: I subscribed and paid hockeystreams.com specifically so i could watch live streams on my R-Pi running Openelec 3 and Fodo 12.1

How hacked off am i as it doesnt seem to work Sad

I tried v2.0 and keep getting script errors. V2.5 doesnt have live streaming.

Any ideas anyone.

I can upoiad a log if it helps.

Cheers

Download 2.5 from here: https://code.google.com/p/xbmc-hockey-streams/

When doing setup make sure you enable Istreams and flash streams and it works just fine on my RPI.
(2013-04-16, 06:45)mindgam3 Wrote: Download 2.5 from here: https://code.google.com/p/xbmc-hockey-streams/

When doing setup make sure you enable Istreams and flash streams and it works just fine on my RPI.

Does XBMC hockeystreams 2.5 have live streaming of NHL games ?
(2013-04-16, 13:37)Animal Wrote:
(2013-04-16, 06:45)mindgam3 Wrote: Download 2.5 from here: https://code.google.com/p/xbmc-hockey-streams/

Does XBMC hockeystreams 2.5 have live streaming of NHL games ?

Yes it does, you need to have a premium account with hockeystreams.com though.
(2013-04-16, 17:30)mindgam3 Wrote: Yes it does, you need to have a premium account with hockeystreams.com though.

Great - thanks. I have a premium account but couldn't get/find any live streams when I first installed. I'll try again this evening.
(2013-04-16, 17:54)Animal Wrote:
(2013-04-16, 17:30)mindgam3 Wrote: Yes it does, you need to have a premium account with hockeystreams.com though.

Great - thanks. I have a premium account but couldn't get/find any live streams when I first installed. I'll try again this evening.

I think they key will be to enable istream and flash on the initial setup settings. Let me know how it goes.
(2013-04-17, 02:15)mindgam3 Wrote: I think they key will be to enable istream and flash on the initial setup settings. Let me know how it goes.

I only managed to try setting this up again and it worked but after a couple of minutes of streaming it got very 'stuttery' on both HD & SD.

I have a good download speed so shouldn't be that.

Any way to get over this would be great as there is a game tonight I really want to watch ! Smile
I had it working absolutely great last night with istream on the RPi with a good HD feed, 2-1 game with 5 minutes to go and then it froze !!!! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Tried to get it back up on HD or SD and would play for a few seconds and then buffer for a minute and just repeat that. The flash one wouldn't come up at all.

Missed the goal that put us 3-1 and the last 5 mintes of the game Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hockey streams0