Minimum Resolution for Artwork
I'm using the Universal Scraper and I've noticed that some of the fanart, posters, covers etc. that are scraped are pretty low res and look horrible.

Is there a way to set a minimum resolution or quality for them? Is there a preferred source? Universal gives me the option of scraping art from TMDB, Trakt, IMDB, MoviepostersDB, and maybe someone else. Is one of these better than another?
ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M motherboard; Intel i3-3225, 3.30 GHz; HD Graphics 4000 processor; Samsung 840 120GB Solid State Drive; 3x WD Caviar Green 3 TB 64 MB Cache HD; Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit; Pioneer PDP-5080HD 1366 x 768 Plasma Display; Marantz SR5009 Receiver; Logitech Harmony Ultimate; Kodi 14.2 Helix; Aeon Mq5
Thanks for giving us a hint about an example movie and your settings... It's not very easy to help you like that.
None of the sources should really be horrible btw...
I'm using Eden 11.0 and the Universal Scraper. Right now I have enabled all sources of artwork in the settings menu. Not sure what else you would need to know.
One example off the top of my head is Being John Malkovich. The poster is a shot of John Cusack looking into an elevator from the hallway. The image is very grainy and poor quality. Granted this is a somewhat obscure movie, but another one I can think of is the Dark Knight. Its poster is of Batman standing against a dark, rainy, urban background. Again, not great quality with lots of grain.
ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M motherboard; Intel i3-3225, 3.30 GHz; HD Graphics 4000 processor; Samsung 840 120GB Solid State Drive; 3x WD Caviar Green 3 TB 64 MB Cache HD; Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit; Pioneer PDP-5080HD 1366 x 768 Plasma Display; Marantz SR5009 Receiver; Logitech Harmony Ultimate; Kodi 14.2 Helix; Aeon Mq5
Something is wrong over their. I am not getting these posters in case of setting all options.
Do you configure the scraper on the source specifically?
Would artwork downloaded through Media Center Master that is stored locally override anything scraped through XBMC? I had been using it at the start of this build. If it would, how do I rectify? Go into the movie folders and delete all the images then rebuild the library?
Ah, yes, sure for all your findings.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minimum Resolution for Artwork0