XBMC and Win 8 problems
There's a external hardrive connected to the same network as my computer. I have a ASRock Vison X computer running Windows 8. A couple of weeks ago I installed XBMC on my computer. When i wanted to add New files to my Library the only thing that worked was to find the files using Network Files System (NFS). I added Films and TV Shows and used the right scraper. And it seemed to work. I tried to play a couple of the files with no problem. Today there was some New files on the harddrive I tried to add. When XBMC tried to scan for New files it couldn't find anything and just had the Message "Scanning for New files" up in the corner and I couldn't do anything else, so I disabled the "Scan for New files on startup" in settings and restarted the program. Now I discovered that none of the files in my Library was available. I tried to "Edit Source" and discovered suddenly that the IP-address had changed from last time. Very mysterious. I updated my Library With the New ip-address and I could access my New files. When I tried to play my new files it seemed to work. But after about 10 minutes of playing the picture froze and I got a Windows Error Message saying that the program had stopped working. But before i could us "End program" I was back in the program and the video had stopped playing. I waited a while and restarted the program and continue watching the show. When I was finished I I started watching another file. It worked for a while, but suddenly i got the same problem as before. If I try to watch anything else now, nothing happens. It just "Loading.." forever. This wasn't easy. Any tips on how to fix this problem?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC and Win 8 problems0