Win Problems after updating to Frodo (12.0)
Hello,

I've used this forum a great deal in setting up and using XBMC. Now after updating to Frodo, however, I have met difficulties that I haven't been able to find the answers to on the forum - so time for my first post.

I have XBMC installed on my laptop, which is a Lenovo Thinkpad T410, with:
Windows 7 x64
Intel® Core™ i5-430M (Dual-core, 2.26GHz, 3MB L2)
8 GB RAM
320GB 7200rpm 2.5" SATA HDD
NVIDEA 3100M with 512MB dedicated memory

When using XBMC, my laptop is connected to my Sony TV using Displayport>HDMI. I primarily uses XBMC for video playback. The video source is spread on three devices, a NAS server, an external HDD connected via USB and a ftp-server.

Now, after installing frodo I have two problems:

XBMC will automatically use the internal speakers on my laptop instead of using the speakers connected to my TV. The only way I have to force the playback to the TV-speakers is to deactivate the drivers for the internal speakers, leaving no other audio devices available. This is though not the optimal way of doing it, I hope?

Secondly, XBMC now creates doublets of all the items saved at the ftp-server. The paths of all the doublets are the same; half is without movie data available. When I remove the source under the files-menu, all the items with movie data available data vanishes, and no doublets are apparent - just a lot of movies without movie data available, which is in my library, but not actually under "Files".

I hope my data is sufficient and that someone will be able to help me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems after updating to Frodo (12.0)0