[RELEASE] Discovery Channel Plugin [RELEASE]
Hi,
because you disabled PMs and I dont have the rights? to send you an email, I hope its okay to answer your PM here:
mash2k3 Wrote:the way you started your sentence rubbed me the wrong way(Nice try!). i can see that it is a misunderstanding, apologies.
now for the important subject, you mentioned something about putting a file in userdata so that the plugin checks if it ran already. show me an example or another plugin that uses that code. i will experiment with the blank dir, but trust me when i say i had a looping problem and thats the only way i could fix it and the only solution provided to me at xbmchub.com. i have no problem having just one video play, but the discovery website have some shows that have 17 clips attached to it, so thats why i load the rest of the clips on to playlist. it wouldnt make sense to the user playing a video and having an incomplete story. i like your idea about maximum bitrate, i will add to my next update.

again sorry for the misunderstanding, and thank you for your feedback
No problem! Smile
The "Nice try!" wasnt the best way to start my post, thats true ! Wink
I found this, for example:
Code:
while (not os.path.exists(xbmc.translatePath("special://profile/addon_data/"+addonID+"/settings.xml"))):
  addon.openSettings()
Via the default xbmc addon settings, a settings.xml file is saved. You can check for this file, so the settings appear the first time, but after the user hits OK (something is saved), it wont show up again...

Thanks again for your work!
(2013-02-24, 07:43)MassIV Wrote: So why analytics tracking? And what data does it give you?
Just curious...

it was code provided by another dev and i wanted to see how it worked
(2013-03-03, 07:43)mash2k3 Wrote:
(2013-02-24, 07:43)MassIV Wrote: So why analytics tracking? And what data does it give you?
Just curious...

it was code provided by another dev and i wanted to see how it worked

Error
script failed : plugin.video.movie25

I am using xbubuntu on my pc.Could you please help me to solve the issue. I also have a problem with myiplayer is giving empty all the channels

Thank you for your help
If I helped you please add to my reputation a positive
@mhalfadl

you should ask this addon question in other blog X***hub. make sure to include log. thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Discovery Channel Plugin [RELEASE]0