360 controller works great with frodo... but want to change a few buttons...
my wireless 360 controller works perfectly with xbmc frodo but I'd like to change a few buttons around that would make more sense.

for example I would want...

LB = change audio track

RB = toggle subtitles

Left Analog Stick = DISABLE IT! the default is to fast seek. Well this is a huge problem cause my LS is super loose and the slightest movement is detected. I'd much rather have the fast seek be left and right on the RIGHT analog stick (like it was back on xbox1) and lest stick up and down will still be volume. Speaking of which I'd like to increse the speed at which the volume turns up and down. Is a little too slow for my liking.

Y= resize video (instead of LB)

how can I go about doing this. I looked on the keymap wiki and couldnt figure it out. I copy and pasted some of the example code and all that did was break controller support completely until I deleted the keyboard.xml. Can someone please hold my hand and tell me how to achieve these changes so I can start fullying enjoying xbmc

-thanks!
ok, found the "joystick.Microsoft.Xbox.360.Controller.xml" on github and that seems to work. So I might be able to pull this off myself lol

the outdated info on the wiki was throwing me off.

Next up...

-Remove resume

-Remove "already watched" checkmarks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
360 controller works great with frodo... but want to change a few buttons...0