Remote Problem (EDIT)
Hello, ive recently started using XBMC and already love it, but now im trying to get it to work with my Remote Control

It does not recognize any of the special butons (E.G Info button / Green button / Etc.. not even in windows they seem to not work at all)
I downloaded some key checker to see if they work .. they do not.. only the media buttons (Play/Pause/RIght/Left/Up/Down/Enter/Record/Back/Stop/Forward/Backward/SkipRIght/SkipLeft/Numbers)

(Edit:

I tried adding record button as context menu button so I atleast have that, but that button isnt even in the appcommand list..
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...slator.cpp
As you see in "static const ActionMapping appcommands[] ="
It's not there xbmc says: 22:06:55 T:5488 ERROR: CButtonTranslator::TranslateAppCommand: Can't find appcommand media_record
ShowKey tells me the button is: WM_APPCOMMAND_48 Begin Recording (And google also tells me it's APPCOMMAND_MEDIA_RECORD)
)

So heres the information of my hardware and the driver's (i took 3 pictures):

System: Windows 8 Pro - 64bit (No media center installed)
XBMC Version: Nightly (20130216-8604fde)

The remote control was officially dilvered with a Vista pc, way back...but that shouldnt be a problem right?
So since it has no brand, all i can search for is the Image and i found one (See images on Bottom)
It looks exactly like mine so i guess i have a Philips RC6.
The IR Receiver is this:
Remote:
Drivers:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote Problem (EDIT)0