A new way to do subtitles?
I want to start off saying that this is by far the best media program I have ever used and the fact that it is so versatile enables it to fill all my needs and I quit using my other media players almost immediately. Thank you for all the hard work!!

Before I started using XBMC I used media player classic with Haali Media Splitter. Haali settings enabled you to select whether or not you wanted subtitles displayed based on the language of the audio track. for example if the default language is English you could tell it not to show subtitles. however if the default language was Japanese it would show subtitles. Now likewise there was an option as to what your default audio language would be. That being said I am not a programmer so I am unsure how difficult this would be to implement but I can tell you it would be widely used feature.

That being said If there is something that does this in XBMC please let me know because I have searched all over and have come up empty and I am forced to turn on and off global subtitles often. Thanks for anyone who takes the time to respond.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153783
Dude you are amazing I never came across that and that is my one and only issue with xbmc you guys are amazing!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A new way to do subtitles?0