Win Mini-ITX Build (with pics)
(2013-02-28, 17:28)mattchapman Wrote: What other choices are there for a mini-ITX AMD Trinity build?

I've had good luck with the MSI board, and at least one person has told me the Zotac A55 ITX board works well. Reviews on the new ASRock A85X mini-ITX board are good -- according to those they've fixed the VRM/heat issues however the BIOS still runs the APU at 100% with Turbo kicked in.

I wonder where ASUS and Gigabyte are with their Trinity mini-ITX boards?
Well, my motherboard and case are here. Unfortunately, the other retailer I ordered from is taking it's sweet time mailing parts out.
After waiting for nearly 2 weeks for all the parts to arrive, I can't even get a POST beep out of it even with just the motherboard, CPU, and PSU. I've tried multiple spare PSUs in my house with no luck. My guess between the CPU and Motherboard is the Motherboard so I guess I'll try and RMA it unless someone has an idea.
[Deleted]
(2013-02-25, 15:46)denz13 Wrote: Damn, I've just checked out your build for price comparison to the one I'm putting together:
AMD A6-3500
ASRock A75m-ITX

and there's hardly any difference in price...

Yup... you can find deals on the A6-3500 FM1
Got the system put together. It's running great as far as I can tell! No problems with any video playback, audio is fine, WOL works.

Full album of pictures is at http://imgur.com/a/Nt9DO but here are a few:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mini-ITX Build (with pics)1