TVcatchup Add-on broken in FRODO
Can't get TVcatchup working in FRODO on any of my XBMC FRODO systems:

2xXBMCbuntu
2xUbuntu 12.04.1
1xATV2
2xAndroid

Install from zip says that the addon repository is loaded but it does not appear in the list of addons. If I extract the zipped addon directly to the addons directory and restart it appears on the Ubuntu installs but then seems to be stuck in a loop of fetching tv listings every time I access it. lso I can't get it to verify username and password.

This is a great addon and worked great on EDEN on all platforms.

Any help appreciated. I am running the latest script from the catchup TV website.

Cheers
Spart
6 x Raspberry Pi Model B & B+ Pi2 & 3 Zotac Mag Ubuntu 14.04.1 - Ubuntu 14.04.1 Test Machine Kodi Nightly - RocketNAS 8TB Usable Raid 6 Ubuntu 14.04.1 RocketNAS Build
tbh mate most people are boycotting TVC due to their active and extreme practice of targeting vpns primarily from the XBMC community, give Filmon/notfilmon a go.
Delete.
HTPC1: Intel Pentium G620, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6570, Samsung 830 SSD, Silverstone GD05 case.
HTPC2: AMD Athlon II X2 255, 4GB RAM, AMD HD5450, Western Digital HDD, Silverstone ML03 case.
HTPC3: AMD E350, 4GB RAM, AMD HD6310, OCZ Agility 3 SSD, Akasa Crypto case.
Media Server: i3-3220, 8gb RAM, WHS 2011, 8tb capacity, Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 case.
(2013-02-25, 21:22)privado Wrote: tbh mate most people are boycotting TVC due to their active and extreme practice of targeting vpns primarily from the XBMC community, give Filmon/notfilmon a go.

Most people? That's a bold statement. What are your sources?
Have installed NotFilmon and find it quite unstable versus the Andriod Filon App. Problems with buffering, sound sync and picture breakup. The previous Filmon add on bundled with Frodo was great what happened to it??
Is there a way to get TVCatchup working outside the UK?
Yes, it works great here in NYC! The guys at TVCatchup do a great job.
TVC are actively banning users outside the uk, especially if using xbmc so be careful irish32

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVcatchup Add-on broken in FRODO0