• 57(current)
WIP [MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags
(2015-02-01, 21:21)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-02-01, 17:51)cd492 Wrote: Do the colored Icons work with the phil65's Development Version (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302)?

didn't try it yet, would like to wait till its finished.

Ok then I will wait.
Hey! Me again.

Loving this mod so far but had a couple of questions.

Where/how can I find/customize the MPAA Rating (R Restricted) banner? The ones I snatched from your latest update on the front page were extremely small and unreadable.

Where can I find the mod for the IMDb golden lettering? Mine is just stock white.

Down the very bottom it states what scenes/themes effected the rating of the movie. Just read about EMM.

Any advice on where to find/make these changes would be awesome, thanks!

Keep up the good work Smile
@kuzteth

there is no support at the moment for this mod since its been implemented in shednox.
everything you need is there except the colored lettering, this function got lost during the integration process into shednox.
But you can make a request in the shednox thread for this, i am pretty sure that the guys will re-implement it back into the skin, i dont see a problem with this.
hello i install this skin but in live tv or video i don't have this logos (1080p, H.264,2.0...)

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150206/screenshot...es.hu_.png

can you help me

Thank you very much
Hey neurosis13, great mod you have there. Could Fanart.tv link to this thread in our tutorial for creating Movie CdArts? So people could use your flags for their discs? It would be greatly appreciated!
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
(2015-03-07, 15:32)nokia5300 Wrote: hello i install this skin but in live tv or video i don't have this logos (1080p, H.264,2.0...)

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150206/screenshot...es.hu_.png

can you help me

Thank you very much

search for the location of these flags, i don't use live-tv so i am not sure but they could be in the live-tv add-on, you need to overwrite the flags there too.
(2015-03-07, 22:37)ArieS Wrote: Hey neurosis13, great mod you have there. Could Fanart.tv link to this thread in our tutorial for creating Movie CdArts? So people could use your flags for their discs? It would be greatly appreciated!

yes of course, everything is free of use for everybody including all skinners and external websites, etc....
(2015-03-06, 16:43)neurosis13 Wrote: @kuzteth

there is no support at the moment for this mod since its been implemented in shednox.
everything you need is there except the colored lettering, this function got lost during the integration process into shednox.
But you can make a request in the shednox thread for this, i am pretty sure that the guys will re-implement it back into the skin, i dont see a problem with this.

Thanks for the reply Neurosis, its a shame. I'll have a play around with Shednox and see how I go.

Thanks.

Edit: Regarding the MPAA rating's being too small. Where can I find the correctly sized ones?
(2015-03-08, 17:44)kuzeth Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 16:43)neurosis13 Wrote: @kuzteth

Thanks for the reply Neurosis, its a shame. I'll have a play around with Shednox and see how I go.

Thanks.

Edit: Regarding the MPAA rating's being too small. Where can I find the correctly sized ones?

ok, you can make the change yourself, backup your dialogvideoinfo.xml in the 1080i folder and open it:

search for:

<control type="label">
<label>$INFO[ListItem.tagline]</label>
<height>30</height>
<width>746</width>
<font>Font_Reg28_2</font>
<textcolor>$VAR[FontColorVar]</textcolor>
<scroll>true</scroll>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.tagline)</visible>
<visible>!IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart)) | !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(characterart)) | !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.characterart))</visible>
</control>

and add the line highlighted in red.

and of course you need to have the font color set:

this is what you'll get then:

the size of the MPAA rating icons are alright, how big you want them to be?
maybe i misunderstood you, please show me some screenshots with your problem.
Thanks Neurosis I'll give it a whirl. Thanks for going to the extra effort, its appreciated Smile

Here's what they look like in full screen on a 16:9 monitor:

I may be adding them the wrong way.

I'm navigating to media\flags\rating\info and copy/pasting/overwriting the existing in media\flags\rating
hi I have question I used your flags aratings and they work great but I have a question I would like the disc image to show whith info like nox 5 skin which has but I get get to work on aeon shednox 3.0
(2015-03-09, 07:08)kuzeth Wrote: Thanks Neurosis I'll give it a whirl. Thanks for going to the extra effort, its appreciated Smile

I'm navigating to media\flags\rating\info and copy/pasting/overwriting the existing in media\flags\rating

you made a mistake inside the icons customizer:

you need to enable "extended"

(2015-03-09, 08:07)mystic84 Wrote: hi I have question I used your flags aratings and they work great but I have a question I would like the disc image to show whith info like nox 5 skin which has but I get get to work on aeon shednox 3.0

sorry, didn't understand exactly what you mean, i think it's better you post design questions for specific skins in their own thread.
(2015-03-09, 09:58)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-03-09, 07:08)kuzeth Wrote: Thanks Neurosis I'll give it a whirl. Thanks for going to the extra effort, its appreciated Smile

you made a mistake inside the icons customizer:

you need to enable "extended"

Thanks again for the reply. I'm guessing I'm missing an addon or script?

did you set the flag path?

• 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AEON NOX (all Versions) Colored Movie and TV-Show Icons and Mediaflags19