Can't get DTS-HD Master to work with latest builds
Unfortunately I restarted XBMC after making two changes, one was rebuilding with the latest code on 3/5 and the other was doing an apt-get update and getting updated nvidia drivers, so I don't know which caused this problem. But now when I play a movie with DTS-HD my receiver display indicating what signal type it gets is flickering on and off rapidly, sometimes audio will play for a bit, but there's static, other times it's just silent. DTS and other formats work perfectly fine. I updated to the latest code as of 3/7 and that made no difference.

Here's a log. And here's what I have as far as nvidia drivers on my system:
Code:
nvidia-common/precise-updates uptodate 1:0.2.44.2
nvidia-current/precise-updates uptodate 295.40-0ubuntu1.3
nvidia-experimental-304/precise-updates uptodate 304.48-0ubuntu0.1
nvidia-experimental-304-dev/precise-updates uptodate 304.48-0ubuntu0.1
nvidia-settings 295.40-0ubuntu1~oneiric~xup1 newer than version in archive
nvidia-settings-experimental-304/precise-updates uptodate 304.48-0ubuntu0.1
The 304.48 drivers have been on there a while, the nvidia-current drivers were updated this evening. Should they be removed altogether? I assume after I added the experimental drivers a few weeks ago that the older current drivers were still there, and it appears XBMC is using 304.48 based on the logs. My thinking at the time I installed the experimental drivers was that they'd replace the existing drivers altogether, not that it'd try to coexist. From the looks of the Xorg log it doesn't appear that 295 is being loaded though.

So that all makes me wonder, has something broken in XBMC or AudioEngine these last few days?
same here.
i've got a gt630 and an onkyo tx-sr805.

up to data i have not founf a solution.
i'm on ubuntu, 3.2 kernel.

2 months ago i did the same thing with my setup. haven't been able to get master audio since.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get DTS-HD Master to work with latest builds0