Win Can't navigate DVD Menus with iOS remote app (ok with standard keyboard)
Hi.

I've been searching for an answer for this for quite a while, but I can't figure it out.

I'm running XBMC Frodo 12.0 on a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, and when I'm nagivating a DVD Menu (from a ISO file), everything works great if I'm using a standard Windows Keyboard, but while using the Official XBMC Remote for iOS (v1.2.4) app, the keys "Up/Down/Left/Right" seems give the instruction to "Step Forward/BigStepForward/etc", causing the video to jump and turning the navigation into a impossible task.

In other words, if I want to select "Chapter List" on a DVD Menu and I have to press the "Arrow Down" key on the remote app, it will make that small clip of video (the Menu clip) to StepBack, instead of selecting the DVD option below.

Again, if I'm using a regular qwerty windows remote, I can navigate through DVD menus like it should.

Is there a way to solve this?

Thanks a lot for your kind help.
Just for sharing purposes:

- I tried the XBMC constellation iOS app (v2.8.12), and it works great (just as with a regular qwerty keyboard) while navigating through DVD menus.

- Using the remote function on the built in web browser also works great, so it must be a bug in the official XBMC app.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't navigate DVD Menus with iOS remote app (ok with standard keyboard)0