Req synchronize media from xbmc server to xbmc mobile device
Hey guys,

there is one feature, which imho would greatly increase the comfortable level of using xbmc on stationary devices @Home in combination with mobile devices like android phones.
i would love it to be able to synchronize audio and video data between my media server running xmbc and my android phone also running xbmc.

it's a feature which itunes makes so damn comfortable.

all my media is stored and downloaded on my home server. i'm running a sql database and all my xbmc devices through my house are accessing to it. so far so good.
but if i want to listen to music or watch a video or movie on the move on my android phone, i have to copy the files manually from the server to my phone.
it would be really nice, if i could select the audio tracks or albums or videos within xbmc on android, which i want to be synced to my phone and after pressing "sync button"
xbmc copies the selected files from the stationary xbmc device(server) to the mobile xbmc device (phone or tablet)... just like it works with itunes ...

i hope you can understand what i mean, and i apologize for my bad english Blush

what do you guys think about this feature request ?

best greetz
Maybe that could be done with an addon (and a modification to the skin to add a "sync to this device" button)
I think that would be a great idea.....It would be great if it was linked to the rating system. So, for example, any song with 4 stars or more is automatically synced to your mobile device.
has anybody an idea, how we could get this done ?
Lots of ideas floating around for this one. It just takes time. I personally hope it's an inevitable feature in the future :)
3,5 years later, anything new about this feature ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
synchronize media from xbmc server to xbmc mobile device0