Linux: HTPC Intel GPU HD4000 and AUDIO HD
Hi everyone :-)

I'm just a beginner and I'm very proud to show you our HTPC for home entertainment, mainly "XBMC", and for domotic controller
"OpenRemote"; a great open project, see www.openremote.org if someone is curious or interested.
  • CASE: Mini ITX iTek Diamond7 PSU 120W DC-DC Board e external AC da 65W 12V/5Acon
  • MOBO: AsRock Z77E-ITX Socket 1155 Intel Z77 DDR3 SATA3 USB3 Wifi MiniITX
  • CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 Dual-Core 3.30GHz Socket 1155 3MB Ivy Bridge 55W
  • GPU: HD4000
  • RAM: DDR3 Corsair Vengeance Blue CML16GX3M2A1600C10B LowPr. 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800
  • SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB Lettura 550MB/s Scrittura 510MB/s SATA3 2.5" Retail
  • BD: NO (I'm looking for Sony (BD-5850H) but is not easy available in Italy)

The HTPC is connected "via" HDMI to a DEVOV AV-4310, great AUDIO, DTS, DTS HD MA :-)
  • OS: LINUX UBUNTU 12.10 Quetzal and KERNEL 3.8.1-030801-generic
  • xbmc 12.1 (Compiled Mar 17 2013)
  • OpenRemote Controller 2.0.2 (I installed for it Java JDK6 and eibnetmux deamon, for multiple connections to our gateway KNX)

If you want see the configuration:
File from the very useful Alsa Script

And now some images:
The first one is for some "TigerWife" ... like mine :-) " She say... AH... UHM......... OK... not all your tech stuff are HORRIBLE"... and she like it :-)

Some images for HTPC builder :-)

Finally, thanks for all the forum people :-) there is so much info and everyone can build his own HTPC... "TigerWife Appproved" :-)

PS: I'm sorry for the bad english. :-(

OFF-TOPIC but on the HTPC

Sorry I forget two OpenRemote screen for example:

Bye :-)
That looks awesome! Don't worry about your English, your meaning is clear.
Hey, that case looks familiar! Very nice. In the USA it's called the Realan E-i7. Here it comes standard with the 84W AC adapter. If you run your system at maximum load it will exceed the 60W rating on that power brick so if you see it shutting down/rebooting unexpectedly that might be the cause. For normal HTPC duties though, it's more like 30W-40W so you'll be fine.

The Toshiba TS-TB23L also works very well in that case.

Congrats on making the "TigerWife" happy. As we all know here, Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) is the key to a successful HTPC.

(2013-03-21, 02:03)DrowningApe Wrote: That looks awesome! Don't worry about your English, your meaning is clear.

+1. Your English is far better than my Italian Smile.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Linux: HTPC Intel GPU HD4000 and AUDIO HD0