screen shot in a film icon
When I press pause a screen shot in a film strip shows up on the bottom right and a paused bar with times on the top. Is there any way to get rid of the screen shot, it often is in the way of the subtitles. I tried changing various settings but couldn't figure out how to do this if indeed it's possible to do, I'd also like to keep the paused bar across the top. Thanks
nope there isn't a way disable that.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks ronie I appreciate the answer, after reading the FAQ I thought disabling the clear art would work but it didn't. At least now I can quit playing with it.
I never really see the "film strip" but the Movie Cover does show up in the corner like you mentioned. There are times I want to take a clean screen captyre of a paused screen without the cover there. I found where the cover is displayed in the "DialogSeekBar.xml"

Search for this section in the file:

PHP Code:
                <control type="image">
                    <
posx>-52</posx>
                    <
posy>44</posy>
                    <
width>279</width>
                    <
height>157</height>
                    <
texture>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Cover]</texture>
                </
control>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>-100</posx>
                    <
posy>30</posy>
                    <
width>370</width>
                    <
height>190</height>
                    <
texture>movie-frame.png</texture>
                </
control

Removing those 2 sections, changing when it's visible, or one of 10 other ways, will let you pause the screen and not see the image on top of the video.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
screen shot in a film icon0