• 108(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
Good to hear! Will keep an eye on your new work. For now i stick with Helix until i find a compareable mod for Kodi (maybe you new one *hint hint* Smile ).

Hopefully i will not have to redo my complete library, took months to scrape and tune and setup, etc pp all the stuff i have -.-.
(2015-01-09, 18:19)Ulathar Wrote: Good to hear! Will keep an eye on your new work. For now i stick with Helix until i find a compareable mod for Kodi (maybe you new one *hint hint* Smile ).

Hopefully i will not have to redo my complete library, took months to scrape and tune and setup, etc pp all the stuff i have -.-.

Until Mudislander's CCM for Helix is stable, Angelina's mod of Mudislander's Gotham CCM Skin has worked great for me on Helix. You can find it's link in this very thread. Just if a working CCM is what is holding you back from upgrading to KODI and Helix.
hi i am loving the skin but have a question is it possible to remove the xbmc logo in the top left as it creates image retention on my screen thanks,
specs i am running openelec on mx2 box with gotham.
hi, is it possible to add this mod to live tv pls?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=209412
What this mod do?
I dont see Live TV there,maybe you think Maniac MOD for AeonNox 4 or 5...?
Live TV view in this skin have view AonNox5 and AonMQ5,but view need more work to be perfect.
When I have Time I will integrate Phil65 Script in this skin...Resultats in EPG are fantastic(script need same improvement and changes to make,if we want to use for EPG)
here are some video to see how look with script.extendedactorinfo
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1893227
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hi all,
What happened to CCM for Gotham? I was setting up a FireTV and all there is in the repo is the CCM for Helix which shows incompatible.

Any help is appreciated.

BlueKalel
(2015-01-19, 00:47)BlueKalel Wrote: Hi all,
What happened to CCM for Gotham? I was setting up a FireTV and all there is in the repo is the CCM for Helix which shows incompatible.

Any help is appreciated.

BlueKalel

The original author has started a new thread for a helix ccm. See a few posts back.

The thread is http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=212898
Hi
I tried to Run this theme von my minix x8h wich has xbmc13.3 on it.
If I try to install the zip file, it says that this zip isnt compatible with my firmware, so I unzip it in XBMC/addon.
Thought it would work fine but all the views are gone :/
I can see the menu and everything but if I click for example on movies or series i see a blank screen with a option bar on the left.

Can someone give me the right zip?
I peffer the aeon mq5 but this is the only design wich runs fluently on my minix while still looking good
AFAIK only the Helix version is in the repo now.
If you're running Gotham you can download a zip from github.
Here.
Hi all,
I need your help for the following issues:

I am running CCM by Mudislander on Gotham. I created submenu under home menu. For example: my homemenu is Movie and under it I created categorized submenu such as War, Thriller, Comedy, etc... which link to the video folder. I need to:
- set the background picture for each submenu so that when each submenu is in focus, the background picture should be changed accordingly.
- set the content (movie) for each submenu so that I can browse it more cool. If I add video source in the conventional way (go to video - add video - set content) I can set the content to Movie, then there are various view options to browse the video files in a cool way. But when configuring the submenu to add the video source under CCM, it seems there is no way to set the content.
- Under the skin setting - background picture in CCM, the multiple image for video is not able to choose although I point to the folder containing more than one picture.

Thank you

Tung
Sorry the submenus get their background from the main menu items, so what you want is not possible.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

thank you for the information. My other questions have been handled.
Hi
i got a question.
i changed the color to maroon (a kind of red).
Can i change the color of the rest Items, like the lower menue bar and the other highlighted items, there are still blue. which doesn't look good.

my version is Kodi 14.1, all updated
Hi, I have recently upgraded to Kodi 14, when I try to set the content for tv shows and movies added to my library the scraper menu is empty, has this skin been updated to work with Kodi yet please?

Thanks in advance.....
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11