• 107(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
(2015-01-02, 06:08)DWhite Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 05:09)dixons Wrote: [quote='DWhite' pid='1877188' dateline='1420142917']
Hi- New to this skin. I am using Kodi and the CCM Helix version of the skin.

Where did you get the CCM helix version?
Your screen shots look different to what I installed,The system menu had nothing on the left hand on mine.

I am using Angela's version for Kodi

https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.confl.../Helix.zip

Thats the one I downloaded to my Android Minix.
Had numerous problems with it but really liked the skin.
(2015-01-02, 10:37)dixons Wrote: Thats the one I downloaded to my Android Minix.
Had numerous problems with it but really liked the skin.

Did you change the revision #? see the post below.

'someomes prior post Wrote:"The last commit that changed line 8 in addon.xml,

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.2.0"/>

is the one that broke the fonts if you change the 5.2.0 back to 5.0.2 the skin fonts work as they should again Smile

so change it to this :

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.0.2"/>"
It says dependencies are not met.....would love to have a version that plays nice with Helix....

(2015-01-02, 06:08)DWhite Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 05:09)dixons Wrote: [quote='DWhite' pid='1877188' dateline='1420142917']
Hi- New to this skin. I am using Kodi and the CCM Helix version of the skin.

Where did you get the CCM helix version?
Your screen shots look different to what I installed,The system menu had nothing on the left hand on mine.

I am using Angela's version for Kodi

https://github.com/Angelinas1/skin.confl.../Helix.zip
If anyone wants to use this skin with Android, and find that you're having trouble transferring the skin (like... files disappearing), or if maybe you don't have enough room on your internal storage, see this thread and read my posts to see what I did: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1876352

It shouldn't have been so complicated... but... it was. Oh well. At least I've got it all figured out and working now! Smile
(2015-01-02, 17:52)johnny_swindle Wrote: It says dependencies are not met.....would love to have a version that plays nice with Helix....

I have the same problem
(2015-01-02, 22:21)tumcha Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 17:52)johnny_swindle Wrote: It says dependencies are not met.....would love to have a version that plays nice with Helix....

I have the same problem

You will have to extract the folder manually and put it in your user/kodi/addons directory.
hopefully this is an easy one for someone. Can anyone tell me where the xbmc logo is located in the file directory?
Using Angela's version and would like to change it to Kodi .png thanks

(2014-12-13, 03:27)Pillze Wrote: The last commit that changed line 8 in addon.xml,

is the one that broke the fonts if you change the 5.2.0 back to 5.0.2 the skin fonts work as they should again Smile

so change it to this :

<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.0.2"/>

Hope this helps for now untill mudislander or angelinas1 can sort it out properly Smile

Can you please give a little more details or show a couple of pics of how to do this for us noobies? Thanks in advance
Quote:Can you please give a little more details or show a couple of pics of how to do this for us noobies? Thanks in advance

If you open the folder skin.confluence.custom.mod-Helix, inside there is a file called addon.xml. You will need to edit that file (with notepad ++ or similar).
edit Line 8
from
to this
Then save.

I dont think anyone is supporting this thread anymore?

I am trying to re-use some of the default Sub-Menu items that were pre-defined in the skin.
Can anyone tell me how to delete or blank out Genres, Tags, Playlists from the desfault SubMenu Movies?

The 3 shown in the skin settings

Then again on the main menu

when i edit with textedit (mac) the skin does not show up in kodi anymore.there is a safari background now on the edited page

(2015-01-03, 07:18)DWhite Wrote:
Quote:Can you please give a little more details or show a couple of pics of how to do this for us noobies? Thanks in advance

If you open the folder skin.confluence.custom.mod-Helix, inside there is a file called addon.xml. You will need to edit that file (with notepad ++ or similar).
edit Line 8
from
to this
Then save.

I am trying to re-use some of the default Sub-Menu items that were pre-defined in the skin.
Can anyone tell me how to delete or blank out Genres, Tags, Playlists from the desfault SubMenu Movies?

when i edit with textedit (mac) the skin does not show up in kodi anymore.there is a safari background now on the edited page. is there a specific way or editor to use?
(2015-01-03, 08:06)ja_rocc Wrote: when i edit with textedit (mac) the skin does not show up in kodi anymore.there is a safari background now on the edited page

edit Line 8
from
to this
Then save.

when i edit with textedit (mac) the skin does not show up in kodi anymore.there is a safari background now on the edited page. is there a specific way or editor to use?

Sorry figured it out, didn't realize notepad++ was a program of course not on mac but was able to find the mac alternative. thanks again!
(2014-12-28, 21:42)Steve100 Wrote:
(2014-12-28, 21:29)ja_rocc Wrote: Can some please explain how to get ccm to work on Helix? I am new to xbmc and just upgraded to kodi helix 14. I downloaded from Angelinas1 link but keep getting the dependencies not met message. Any help would truly appreciated.

Hi Ja_rocc

Unpack the zip to the addons folder which will force this skin into Kodi. You can then simply select this from settings > Appearance > Skin

hi guys, anyone having issues unpacking the zip to the add ons folder mac OS X? I've unpacked it but its not showing up in appearance settings>skinHuh

edit Line 8
from
to this
Then save.

This method actually fixed my only two big issues with Confluence Customizable Mod in Helix:

- Text on the Home Screen was all moved to the right from where it should be (NOW FIXED)
- Main Settings Menu options were completely blank (NOW FIXED)

So thanks for this. This was the only two flaws I found thus far in CCM on Helix that kept me from fully upgrading to Helix. At least to further test speed and whatnot and go from there.
I've not looked at the Angelinas version yet, but original CCM will have a lot of issues with Helix incl label alignment, keyboard, PVR windows to name a few. I will not be contributing to or supporting this MOD as I've started another version, but everyone is welcome to continue it's development if they so wish. The github account is at https://github.com/CCM-Organization. If anybody want's to take ownership just let me know.

The thread for the Mudislander version of CCM-Helix is here. Which is a completely new MOD and will have to be installed as a new skin and not an upgrade from CCM.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2015-01-03, 14:03)Mudislander Wrote: I've not looked at the Angelinas version yet, but original CCM will have a lot of issues with Helix incl label alignment, keyboard, PVR windows to name a few. I will not be contributing to or supporting this MOD as I've started another version, but everyone is welcome to continue it's development if they so wish. The github account is at https://github.com/CCM-Organization. If anybody want's to take ownership just let me know.

The thread for the Mudislander version of CCM-Helix is here. Which is a completely new MOD and will have to be installed as a new skin and not an upgrade from CCM.

Good to hear Mudislander. I appreciate the work. I was looking at your new thread last night. I look forward to seeing your development. I am using Angelas version atm but I am so new to this I dont know if I am missing any functionality or not. I am using this strictly for add-ons and do not plan to import any of my own library of goods. I dont know if that works to my advantage or not.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11