• 111(current)
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod
deleted
I hope this hasn't been asked and answered previously, and I'm sorry if it has been, but I am looking for a way to change the "Tab oder" on the home screen. It used to be when I would arrow to the bottom of the screen past movies and such it would select the power options first. With CCM installed however, it goes to favourites first. My simple work around was to assign the favourites button the shutdown options, but this is a work around. Anyone know how i can change this.
Thanks
Hi People, need Help , its doing my head in.
Im running the CCM skin (helix) and in videos on main screen it shows "unfinished movies". I want to disable this , but i have looked everywhere.
Can anybody solve the mystery??
I have recently updated to kodi 14.2 on my m8 android box from xbmc 13.2 gotham and I am using ccm skin and I prefer my other skin on xbmc it was a confluence with movie backgrounds on each subject BUT THE BIGGEST ISSUE I HAVE is the playback when I go to pause a film I have a cross like a window in the top roght hand corner also the screen of the film shrinks to approx 2" any help with this would be great also noticed watching films on cartoon hd and cartoon 2 was brill on xbmc it would give me options to view in 720p or 1080p now since iv updated to kodi 14.2 the best veiwing I get is 480 any help on these two issues would be greatful
when I look at streaming addons I see info but not vote info from imdb Rated
(2015-03-28, 18:52)ktm_spark Wrote: Hi People, need Help , its doing my head in.
Im running the CCM skin (helix) and in videos on main screen it shows "unfinished movies". I want to disable this , but i have looked everywhere.
Can anybody solve the mystery??

left kiosk
Hey,
I need some help, since I'm tinkering with smart playlists Smile I just create two of those (to split my anime series and my regular TV series). Those seem to work just fine. What I'm missing, though, is the "Recently Added" widget, but for this smart playlist only. I find the ones for the standard menu options, and they work. But I can't seem to get the smart playlist specific ones to work. Under my Anime menu I want to see all recently added to that playlist, and the same for TV show. There is a point when I select 'Widget Set' and it has '<playlist name> Video playlists', but when I press enter/okay, it just disappears and the widget is not shown for this menu. Any help appreciated!

Edit: apparently I had one of the widgets under scripts deactivated for that. Now it shows for EITHER one of them the last added episodes (even the right ones), but sadly only for either Anime or TV Shows. Not for both. And activating the widget makes the whole skin really laggy on my raspi1

Edit2: Seems to work now after I went away for like 30 minutes. Maybe it had to index/scan the playlists first. I hope it keeps working Smile
You can also make playlists for recently added and for currently in progress movies. I added it as submenu for my main playlist.
(2015-04-14, 21:22)Marx1 Wrote: You can also make playlists for recently added and for currently in progress movies. I added it as submenu for my main playlist.

Do you think this would improve the performance and make it less laggy? I mean it works (kinda) now, but you still wrote this, so I assume for performance purposes?
I wrote it because I did it Smile
Widget shows only one of the two and only limited number of items. I like to know which movies are added in recent 30 days, and to know which movies i started to watch but didn't ended. I don't have any performance issue, because my hardware is strong.
Ah okay, I see Smile Thanks for the input! Now I have another slight problem: I can't choose the new playlist with the limited items under the Widget Set. It only shows "Anime - Playlist" but I created the new one called AnimeLatest. Sadly, I'm not able to pick that there.
Photo 
hi,
I am using this skin in my M8 amlogic box with openelec 5 which has Kodi 14.2.
When i use the default confluence skin opnenelec settings page appear correct but once i change to this skin ,i get text on left of opnelec config addon hiding as shown in the pic .
I didnt have this issue with opnelec gotham version,only happening with opnelec kodi helix version,how to resolve this for Kodi.is there a setting i need to change in confluence custom mod skin.I am using confluence custom mod skin 2.0.7.
please advise.
thanks
[removed]
Deleted
Hello Smile

Concerts Home Menu item, seems to be a bit bugged, everything works correctly, unless I specify that menu item to "Concerts Title".

Result is that view is pretty identical to just plain "Concerts" option (looks to be file view), but it actually should provide similar view as Movies menu does by default.

Using Skin version 3.0.3 if that matters, installed via Hybrid Repo.

EDIT: Switched to CCM for Helix, works fine in there, so you can ignorenthis post... Smile
  • 111(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM - Confluence Customizable Mod11