Win XBMC freezes after wake-up from STR
Hello All!

I'm coming from Mediaportal and I'm very impressed with XBMC.

But often it freezes after wake-up from Standby-mode (STR).
Does anyone have an idea what I can do?

HTPC: Scaleo E (1 GByte, PIV/3GHz), W7pro SP1, ATI graphics, TV via DVI, Touch-Monitor vie VGA (Display Clone)

Kind regards,
Uwe

-----------------
Debug log (wiki) needed
Or just move around the problem and use XBMCLauncher to close XBMC on suspend and restart it on wake.

Asking for something as large and complex as XBMC to STR and wake properly without issues is not likely to end well.
jhhoffma Wrote:Asking for something as large and complex as XBMC to STR and wake properly without issues is not likely to end well.
Yes, I can imagine.
I activated debugging, and the PC wakes up 3 times without error. And at the fourth time it freezes Sad

jhhoffma Wrote:Or just move around the problem and use XBMCLauncher to close XBMC on suspend and restart it on wake.
Yes (again Wink). I just did it.
Works until now.
Probably a stupid question, How do you use XBMCLauncher to close XBMC on Suspend and restart it on wake?

Thanks!
(2013-04-17, 00:34)radman0 Wrote: Probably a stupid question, How do you use XBMCLauncher to close XBMC on Suspend and restart it on wake?

Thanks!
No question is stupid...

To start on wake, it's actually a default option (IIRC). However, if it's not right-click on XBMCLauncher icon (in system tray) and select "XBMC Startup Settings". You should see the option there.

For close on suspend, right-click XBMCLauncher icon and select "XBMC Exit Settings" and you should see option to "Close XBMC on suspend".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC freezes after wake-up from STR0