• 92(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
Hi

Last two days i have trouble with info=nearevents, there is no info, picture etc...
last week it was everything fine.

best regards
Hi
I wanted to ask you guys , on my Windows 10 version 15.1 is working great .
And on my OpenELEC machine version 6.0 Beta (Which is also 15.1) the extended info looks entirely different

Take a look :

OpenELEC View

PC View

Im using Mad-Nox skin .
Please help ...
Settings on both machine are the same 100%
guys how do i add "Choose Art" option to the option in the extended info script Huh
Really need it .

Thanks in advance .

Need to replace on of the options like in this picture :

(2015-08-25, 10:30)senna99 Wrote: Hi

Last two days i have trouble with info=nearevents, there is no info, picture etc...

best regards

Someone can confirm about info=nearevents does not work?
So far I have tried everything, without success.
Hi, was wondering, is it possible to limit the trending movies/tvshow content to the existing library ?
So.. don't display Interstellar if we don't have it in the library.. Something like that..
Googled it but i can't find any info about it
(2015-08-24, 19:48)badaas Wrote: https://www.dropbox.com/s/velojlp53gfco6...g.zip?dl=0

ACTION_OSD_SHOW_LEFT

similar error from clicking on info button for extended info, normally works fine.
latest jarvis nightly
emby server plugin

Is this bug me? As nothing works now when I click to goto exinfo on latest Jarvis nightly...
(2015-08-29, 04:14)denywinarto Wrote: Hi, was wondering, is it possible to limit the trending movies/tvshow content to the existing library ?
So.. don't display Interstellar if we don't have it in the library.. Something like that..
It would require some coding: Either write a new function for this, or edit existing ones withouth breaking functionality with other services (RottenTomatoes, TMDB).
A very simple edit would be to change line 99 in 'resources/lib/Trakt.py' in the addon's directory to look like this:
Code:
library_first=True)
which should list local movies first, then the remote ones. Do the same change in line 138 for tv-shows respectively. Could be a compromise Smile
No guarantees, this is just from looking at the code, but I guess you can try and give feedback?

(2015-04-13, 15:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: No point to getting a log file as this script doesn't do what you think it does.... it used to deal with movie sets but doesn't anymore.
FYI, because I just stumbled on this post: I had the same problem with movie sets a few days ago, fixed it and added a pull request (https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo/pull/23). In case you can't wait for it to be merged upstream.
(2015-08-29, 17:55)kb0n Wrote:
(2015-08-29, 04:14)denywinarto Wrote: Hi, was wondering, is it possible to limit the trending movies/tvshow content to the existing library ?
It would require some coding: Either write a new function for this, or edit existing ones withouth breaking functionality with other services (RottenTomatoes, TMDB).
A very simple edit would be to change line 99 in 'resources/lib/Trakt.py' in the addon's directory to look like this:
Code:
library_first=True)
which should list local movies first, then the remote ones. Do the same change in line 138 for tv-shows respectively. Could be a compromise Smile
No guarantees, this is just from looking at the code, but I guess you can try and give feedback?

(2015-04-13, 15:15)jurialmunkey Wrote: No point to getting a log file as this script doesn't do what you think it does.... it used to deal with movie sets but doesn't anymore.
FYI, because I just stumbled on this post: I had the same problem with movie sets a few days ago, fixed it and added a pull request (https://github.com/phil65/script.extendedinfo/pull/23). In case you can't wait for it to be merged upstream.

Hey didn't see your post,
tried it but unfortunately it doesn't work..
It's still showing movies that i don't have, probably some kind of filtering function is needed..

Just thought it'd be cool if we could play the trending movies right away..
Oh well if it requires script changes then it's too complicated for me Big Grin
Thanks for answering though
(2015-08-26, 23:12)senna99 Wrote:

best regards

Hi, yes i confirm. nothing there.
(2015-08-30, 14:08)hansipi Wrote:
(2015-08-26, 23:12)senna99 Wrote:

best regards

Hi, yes i confirm. nothing there.

Thank you, hansipi
Hi again ,

Someone can please help me with that i wrote regarding changing one of the options to "Choose Art" ...
Thanks in advance .
Can someone explain the internal conversion process for imdb_id? can it convert tvdb ids? does it only except IMDB or TMDB ids?

Thanks
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I put info for this in dialogs and have both TheMovieDB ID& imdb number for info (dialog take id from script),both working when have info from this script.
I dont understand why you need to convert this number.

PHP Code:
    <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(movie.ID)]</label2
PHP Code:
    <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(movie.imdb_id)]</label2

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-08-25, 17:34)guandms Wrote: guys how do i add "Choose Art" option to the option in the extended info script Huh
Really need it .

Thanks in advance .

Need to replace on of the options like in this picture :

As far as I'm aware you cannot. Extended info uses images from tmdb and has nothing to do with your local library.
(2015-09-02, 19:38)Lunatixz Wrote: Can someone explain the internal conversion process for imdb_id? can it convert tvdb ids? does it only except IMDB or TMDB ids?

Thanks

"tvdb_id=" should work.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
  • 92(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29