• 94(current)
Release script.extendedinfo
Yeah it behaves differently depending on entry point.
Cheers, hopefully it suits your needs.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2015-09-09, 22:18)phil65 Wrote: Yeah it behaves differently depending on entry point.
Cheers, hopefully it suits your needs.

Yes this is fantastic! Hopefully I can now ditch Apple iTunes Trailers and just use ExtendedInfo instead as my trailers add-on. Big Grin

Don't know how I missed this before LOL.
Looking through some of the lists, most of them seem pretty short on titles. For example both the Upcoming movies for RottenTomatoes and TheMovieDB there are not many titles listed in them.

Also some of the lists are empty like Starred Movies (TheMovieDB) and Rated Movies (TheMovieDB) and others as well.

If I find the Upcoming movies on TheMovieDB website there are 9 pages, is the ExtendedInfo add-on only displaying titles from the first page?

The ExtendedInfo add-on only shows 20 titles in the Upcoming movies (TheMovieDB) list and there are 20 titles on the first page on TheMovieDB website for this list.

If I switch to Confluence skin, I still only see the same first 20 titles and still cannot see an option to move on to the next page.

Thanks
Hi

The Upcoming movies (RottenTomatoes) list in ExtendedInfo is only showing 12 movie titles. I cannot see a list called exactly "Upcoming movies" on their website, however this list here is for "coming soon" under the In Theatres section and there are way more titles listed on their site etc. In fact there are 210 titles.

Hopefully this can be resolved as I am really liking the stand alone aspects of the ExtendedInfo script in Video add-on mode.

EDIT: There is an In-Cinema Movies (RottenTomatoes) list in the add-on that shows 15 titles. Opening Movies (RottenTomatoes) lists 14 items, Box Office (RottenTomatoes) lists 9 items

Cheers
Hi Phil,

I've had a few users report that they are prompted to install the ExtendedInfo script when loading the keyboard, even though they have disabled the autocomplete function in Mimic. I have the autocomplete code visible only if ExtendedInfo is installed and autocomplete is enabled in skin settings.

Any ideas how to fix this, or is this an issue with Kodi core?

More information in this thread... http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238555

Update: See you beat me to it and already posted in the other thread. Will move to an include, thanks!
Phil65 can you please add the option to choose artwork manually like we had in previous versions ?
Please this is really important to me, i use local artwork a lot, please help me with that i beg of you ...
? I didnt change anything when it comes to choosing artwork.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
OK lets say im confusing with the regular info , can i ask of you to add the option to choose local artwork like there was in the default settings.
It look like this at the default :

Thanks in advance !
Hi, phil65

What's going on with your script,some future additions and changes.
Recently is stop with work, info nearevents and now also info topartists.

Thank you in advance for your reply.
(2015-09-22, 12:29)senna99 Wrote: Hi, phil65

That seems to be caused by a non-workin LastFM api, nothing i can do about that.
I am busy with another project atm so no work for this script except maintaining for now.
(2015-09-22, 17:10)phil65 Wrote:

That seems to be caused by a non-workin LastFM api, nothing i can do about that.
I am busy with another project atm so no work for this script except maintaining for now.

Thank you for your response.

When we will have some information about the new project and is it intended for kodi?
OMG!! Spent almost 1 hr going thru this thread and a lot of the scripts look great but.. for a novice user like myself, this is very complicated. has anyone written instructions on getting these awesome scripts to work?

Mucho thanks in advanced.

vballrican
(2015-09-22, 19:25)senna99 Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 17:10)phil65 Wrote:

Thank you for your response.

When we will have some information about the new project and is it intended for kodi?

When it´s done. Wink yes, for kodi.
Any chance to select trailer lang? maybe adding settings to extra keywords for trailer search. I looked code and i think trailers come youtube search "movie title" and "year". Maybe this extra keywords is language like "spain" ,"turkish", "french". And search variable is = movie title + year + extra keyword.
Hi,

extended info not working with Kodi v16.0 Jarvis.will there be a beta version soon?

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
  • 94(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.extendedinfo29