Recently added script from confluence in other skins?
I posted the below a while back when I was running XBMC on an Ubuntu machine with Aeon Nox -

Quote:When I click on the widget for "Recently Added TV Shows", lets say the show "Workaholics" the info panel appears and I can then press the play button. But it takes 15-17sec for anything to play.

In that time I can go into other menus and work xbmc normally, its as if pressing play does nothing......but then after 15-17secs it starts playing. This does not happen if I go into the TV show category and select it from there. It only happens when I play something from a widget, same happens with movies and I can confirm to dosent happen with Confluence. With confluence the show plays within 1-2 secs from the info panel

Big_Noid answered my question with -
Quote:Nothing we can do about that. Confluence uses built in recently added, Nox uses skin.service.widget. So its probably a problem with that script.

So, ive moved back to Win7 and did a fresh install bla,bla,bla. Reinstalled Aeon Nox, but the same problem persists.
Im wondering have any other users of the skin experienced the same thing? It seems a bit odd that it would only happen to me

Nox is my favourite skin by a long way but im forced to use confluence as it works alot smoother for me.

What skins uses their own recently added script (skin.service.widget.) and what use the confluence recently added script as I want a fancier skin that works as well as confluence?

EDIT: wrong subject
So I hear I can run xbmc off my old commodore 64.

Pretty cool......pretty really cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently added script from confluence in other skins?0