• 18(current)
[RELEASE] Apple iTunes Trailers (Video Add-on)
From your github site I had only downloaded plugin.video.apple_trailers-0.0.8.zip, hence the problem. I now have script.module.tknorris.shared-0.0.3.zip and all is well. Thanks.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2016-08-27, 03:11)curtis-r Wrote: From your github site I had only downloaded plugin.video.apple_trailers-0.0.8.zip, hence the problem. I now have script.module.tknorris.shared-0.0.3.zip and all is well. Thanks.

If you install my beta repo you can avoid that issue in the future.
@tknorris: Thank You for provideing this addon. I have one issue and one enhancement request. I hope that you can fix it.

- all trailers are in 720p only even with all settings set to 1080p. Also the downloaded trailers are 720p with 1080p setting. Is this a bug?
- when downloading trailers currently the window with the progress bar is taking focus and blocks the use of kodi during the download. It would be nice to have several downloads queued in the background and have the ability to use kodi in the meantime.

Thank you and kind regards,

am
(2016-09-24, 19:35)am2015 Wrote: @tknorris: Thank You for provideing this addon. I have one issue and one enhancement request. I hope that you can fix it.

- all trailers are in 720p only even with all settings set to 1080p. Also the downloaded trailers are 720p with 1080p setting. Is this a bug?
- when downloading trailers currently the window with the progress bar is taking focus and blocks the use of kodi during the download. It would be nice to have several downloads queued in the background and have the ability to use kodi in the meantime.

Thank you and kind regards,

am

Thanks for the feedback. The 720p vs 1080p issue is a problem w/ apple's website. They have two different sources and only one of them works in Kodi. The one that works has a 1080 link, but it links to a 720p video. I've left it as is in hope's that apple will fix their website.

On the download issue, I don't plan to add a queue, but you can switch "Show download progress" to "Background" and then start multiple downloads at one time.
Hi ,

This iTunes movies trailers add on hasn't worked in a long time for me.

It says "Working" but then I keep getting "Network error" but I am sure the network is fine. Podcasts work fine.

I have an old Kodi build 5.0.8 , could this be the issue ?

Also I am in the middle east and geo restrictions may be playing a role.

I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the add on but this has not helped.

Are there any current known issues with the add on that may be causing this ?
(2016-10-09, 21:24)24pfreak Wrote: Hi ,

This iTunes movies trailers add on hasn't worked in a long time for me.

It says "Working" but then I keep getting "Network error" but I am sure the network is fine. Podcasts work fine.

I have an old Kodi build 5.0.8 , could this be the issue ?

Also I am in the middle east and geo restrictions may be playing a role.

I have tried uninstalling and then reinstalling the add on but this has not helped.

Are there any current known issues with the add on that may be causing this ?

My fork called Apple Trailers works. It's in my beta repo.
Ok thanks , can you kindly take me through how to find your repo exactly please.
(2016-10-10, 05:15)24pfreak Wrote: Ok thanks , can you kindly take me through how to find your repo exactly please.

Sorry, you'll have to google for it. I can't post it here as it has addon that are against the rules. It really shouldn't be too hard to find.
And to be clear, installing that repo will invalidate and preclude any support being offered here whilst it is installed, as it is on the banned add-ons (wiki) list.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-10-10, 05:51)DarrenHill Wrote: And to be clear, installing that repo will invalidate and preclude any support being offered here whilst it is installed, as it is on the banned add-ons (wiki) list.

Actually, my beta repo isn't on the banned repo list. (For what that's worth.)
If it contains banned add-ons (as you yourself said) then it is.

As the wiki page says, the list there is the most common, and it's not exhaustive. The above is the rule concerning repos.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@tknorris,

your Fork stopped working for me (using Jarvis 16.1)

Will there be an update?
(2016-11-13, 01:12)sonic00 Wrote: @tknorris,

your Fork stopped working for me (using Jarvis 16.1)

Will there be an update?

It's working fine here. PM me a log.
Nevermind, I was stupid. Tried to install the addon directly and got an error. Now I used your repo and I could install the addon and its working fine again. Smile

Sorry, for the misunderstanding.

Great work, and best Trailer addon out there. Thx.
tknorris, thanks for the working version. Any way you can PR a patch for the official addon so all the kodi users can benefit?

Thanks
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Apple iTunes Trailers (Video Add-on)2