• 5(current)
Win HTML Creator for Kodi
I want to note one thing. The version 4 worked ... nearly. Detected 146 TVShows and 606 movies. Of the 752 possible posters, downloaded more than 600. Version 5 is a regression in that operation. What is the change?
(2013-04-04, 13:55)narvatu Wrote: I want to note one thing. The version 4 worked ... nearly. Detected 146 TVShows and 606 movies. Of the 752 possible posters, downloaded more than 600. Version 5 is a regression in that operation. What is the change?
Alot, added support of local posters there.. Did you try the newest version? http://dead6.eu/files/XBMC_HTML_Generator_5_7_0.rar
It's 5.7.0 please check the status bar if your version is really 5.7.0..
PS: I really don't want to hear what it did earlier and what it can't now, i want to see debug output, and results of tests with new versions i post here.
(2013-03-29, 17:20)DeadSix27 Wrote: I've created a simple little Program that turns your TV Shows & Movie XBMC Library into a clean HTML Page, so that you can share your videos with others.

This looks great, I generated my html page, then realised I can’t use it to share videos with others.

I would like to use the generated HTML page to serve up my movies and TV online, so I can watch my library when not at home via any web browser.
Would it be possible to get an option in the software so the filename is added as clickable links on the posters, so I can click the poster, and the movie will open for download/streaming?
(2013-04-04, 14:04)essex Wrote:
(2013-03-29, 17:20)DeadSix27 Wrote: I've created a simple little Program that turns your TV Shows & Movie XBMC Library into a clean HTML Page, so that you can share your videos with others.

This looks great, I generated my html page, then realised I can’t use it to share videos with others.

I would like to use the generated HTML page to serve up my movies and TV online, so I can watch my library when not at home via any web browser.
Would it be possible to get an option in the software so the filename is added as clickable links on the posters, so I can click the poster, and the movie will open for download/streaming?

woah, well thats what i always wanted as well.. i also had that in mind when creating this..
this would require either H264 Video Format and a webserver (to be playable with flash) or videolan (VLC Player) which is going to be started to stream the file on a specific port via RTSP.
Yet again this would require a account system in the html itself to not allow others to watch those videos

If you're really very interested in this. You could pm me your Skype/Steam ID or come on my IRC server (irc.dead6.eu) to help me getting this to work.
(Chatting in realtime is way more helpful than spamming this forum full)
@narvatu...
Curious on two things:
1.) Are you running this on the same system that XBMC is on? If not, can you describe your network a little (like what kind of system is XBMC on? is all your media local to that system?)
2.) How big is your MyVideos75.db from XBMC? If it's not that large, can you upload a copy somewhere and PM me a link, I think I have an idea of the issue you're having.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2013-03-29, 17:20)DeadSix27 Wrote: If you're really very interested in this. You could pm me your Skype/Steam ID or come on my IRC server (irc.dead6.eu) to help me getting this to work.

Thats great!

I set up the IIS server on my machine last night to do this, for now I'm using a directory listing to my movie folder; and added mime types for mkv and mp4, and am using VLC to play the videos from remote locations, it all works fine, but your webpage will really be the icing on the cake and something to show off when round a friends for example, as a directory listing looks so nasty in comparison. I will be in touch on Skype.
maybe we'll do group on Skype cause I have some ideas towards this as well... I just didn't really have a use for it myself which is why I hadn't tried before.
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?
(2013-04-04, 14:06)Archigos Wrote: @narvatu...
Curious on two things:
1.) Are you running this on the same system that XBMC is on? If not, can you describe your network a little (like what kind of system is XBMC on? is all your media local to that system?)
2.) How big is your MyVideos75.db from XBMC? If it's not that large, can you upload a copy somewhere and PM me a link, I think I have an idea of the issue you're having.
1- NAS Synology DS411j. Multiple shared folders for: Movies, TVshows, Children (apart of adult movies)...
2- PC with XBMC 12.1 with local DB for test purposes, like this program, scape lost movies, test skins...
3 & 4: Acer revo & zotac ID12 attached to TV in the living room and bedroom. With XBMC12.1 and mysql database in Synology. No the same database in test PC, but same folders and movies, tvshows
All XBMC with all the movies & tvShow scraped and posters, thumbs, arts downloaded (as far as possible)

I test htmlgenerator in PC #2. Win7 64. I test also in Revo#3 with similar results.
Myvideos75.db 15,8MB (3.44 MB in rar) http://www.mediafire.com/?562bsaoywb2nesq

Version 5.7.0 log http://www.mediafire.com/view/?70lp9bx9k5flngm (xbmclogs give me an error. too long?)
The program see all tvshows & movies again (146 + 606). In image queue local: 0 remote: 67
According to your database the url's are available, but according to your logs the path isn't accessible (my guess admin permissions or wrong network location). The app is designed to check for the local file first and since it can't navigate to that folder that's why it's skipping the image.

Have you tried to right click the app and run it as an Administrator?
On "PC #2", can you tell me the path structure to the TV Show "Newsroom" use the pilot episode (S01E01) for example.

Do all the systems get the media from the Synology? If so, do the address (\\NAS\Movies\, or whatever) appear the same from every system of are they mapped to network drives that may be different pending on the system?
(2013-04-04, 15:12)Archigos Wrote: According to your database the url's are available, but according to your logs the path isn't accessible (my guess admin permissions or wrong network location). The app is designed to check for the local file first and since it can't navigate to that folder that's why it's skipping the image.

Have you tried to right click the app and run it as an Administrator?
On "PC #2", can you tell me the path structure to the TV Show "Newsroom" use the pilot episode (S01E01) for example.

Run as administrator give same results. I do it in previous releases.
\\NAS\series\The Newsroom\The Newsroom - Temporada 1 [HDTV][ Cap.101 ][Español Castellano].avi
\\NAS\series\The Newsroom\The Newsroom - Temporada 1 [HDTV][ Cap.101 ][Español Castellano].nfo
\\NAS\series\The Newsroom\The Newsroom - Temporada 1 [HDTV][ Cap.101 ][Español Castellano].tbn
\\NAS\series\The Newsroom\poster.jpg
\\NAS\series\The Newsroom\season1-poster.jpg

(2013-04-04, 15:12)Archigos Wrote: Do all the systems get the media from the Synology? If so, do the address (\\NAS\Movies\, or whatever) appear the same from every system of are they mapped to network drives that may be different pending on the system?
. Yes, all media files are in synology. No mapped shares. All in sources.xml (all XBMC open medias correctly)
Sources.xml:
Quote:<sources>
<programs>
<default pathversion="1"></default>
</programs>
<video>
<source>
<name>peliculas</name>
<path pathversion="1">smb://NAS/peliculas/</path>
</source>
<source>
<name>infantiles</name>
<path pathversion="1">smb://NAS/infantiles/</path>
</source>
<source>
<name>series</name>
<path pathversion="1">smb://NAS/series/</path>
</source>
<source>
<name>seriesinfantiles</name>
<path pathversion="1">smb://NAS/seriesinfantiles/</path>
</source>
<source>
<name>Documentales</name>
<path pathversion="1">smb://NAS/Documentales/</path>
</source>
</video>
<music>
<source>
<name>Discos</name>
<path pathversion="1">smb://NAS/music/Discos/</path>
</source>
</music>
<pictures>
</pictures>
<files>
</files>
</sources>
I know this might be a pain, but can you try the following (all on PC2)

Open an Administrator Command Prompt (click start, type 'cmd' in the search box, then right-click, run as admin)
type the following and press enter
Code:
NET use Z: \\NAS\series
Change Z to a different letter if that's already used for a drive... (this mapped drive wont appear after a reboot, or you can use the following to manually remove it:
Code:
NET use Z: /DELETE

In XBMC
(with the network drive still available)
Create a new/temp profile to use
Add a single source with the drive letter from above, select TheTVDB like normal, but when it asks to refresh the directory while adding select NO
Open the source to make sure it lists your shows, hightlight Newsroom, press "I" or whatever you use for Info, tell it to refresh/reload so it adds just that show to the new database...

Now, open the app, turn on Debug (from the menu at the top) and select Manual for Scan Library (Auto will grab the Master Profile)... navigate to the new MyVideos75.db that will be located in the profiles directory (it should have told you where it is when you created it). Do the rest like normal and let me know the results.
(2013-04-04, 13:52)DeadSix27 Wrote: PS: ConfusedTA, im downloading MySQL libraries, and run small tets. Don't hope too much.

Awesome Smile And to answer your previous question, yes I believe the SQL for SQLite and MySQL is basically the same - it's just how you connect to the database that changes between each of them, the actual retrieval of info is still the same. If you can do this, it'll be excellent! Big Grin
(2013-04-04, 15:46)Archigos Wrote: Create a new/temp profile to use
Add a single source with the drive letter from above, select TheTVDB like normal, but when it asks to refresh the directory while adding select NO
Open the source to make sure it lists your shows, hightlight Newsroom, press "I" or whatever you use for Info, tell it to refresh/reload so it adds just that show to the new database...

Now, open the app, turn on Debug (from the menu at the top) and select Manual for Scan Library (Auto will grab the Master Profile)... navigate to the new MyVideos75.db that will be located in the profiles directory (it should have told you where it is when you created it). Do the rest like normal and let me know the results.
Well. First time I use profiles. hope all is correct.
In archive: capture of profile, database with only "the newsroom", log in admin mode, log in user mode

http://www.mediafire.com/?z3al7u297b57me0
Release 5.7.2

Download: XBMC_HTML_Generator_5_7_2.rar

Note I am a little release-addicted, but for now ill stop releasing a new version until I finished "Stats Generation" (Creates a nice Statistic page about Library) and "Get Media Info" (Gets Total Filesize, of all movies and all tv shows and all together, and adds missing quality data)

5.7.2 Change log:
Changed Main Program Icon.
Added "Favicon" to HTML Page
Fixed HTML Title variable {TITLE} not being correct for tv shows.
Fixed trailer downloading counter being wrong.

5.6.8-5.7.1 Change log:
Added Option to define Title of HTML Page with Variables as follows: {TITLE} (TVShow/Movie Subtitle), {VER} (Current version Number)
Added more information popup's
Fixed small poster bug's.
Fixed Video Size Icon being wrong and showed "SD" for every video.
Changed popup message showing after html generation has completed (Now shows actual count of videos in the html AND processed count)
Rearranged Button positions
Added option to Manually add Trailers for Videos which do not have one.
@narvatu
Sorry it took awhile to respond, had medical appointments to deal with... From what I saw in the database and logs it seems like the app isn't getting the correct permissions to access the folders you need. I'm not sure what the next step to help would be, I'm kind of confused as to why it's doing that. I'll keep trying to think of solutions and work with Dead about it when I do.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTML Creator for Kodi7