Music & playlists
Hello all

After a whole afternoon on it, it's driving me insane... here is my issue:
My music is on my own pc ("Sylvain") where I shared on local the directory /me/Music/Metal/, I then added that to the music sources in Xbmc, and everything was fine.
Today i decided to share /me/Music/ and changed the music source in Xbmc... fine...
I then created several smart playlists for each of my directories in Music (Metal, Johnny Cash, French, etc...), and I'm sure I applied the right paths (already played with custom playlists for my movies). However they appear empty and wont play... obviously...
I have an old smartplaylist (don't remember how I created this one) called Metal from the original settings I made, and this one will play... And when I "edit playlist" there is nothing inside, no path, nada...
Another thing is when I choose any playlist and select "play in party mode" they all play the original Metal playlist....
Finally, I have added new albums in my Metal directory, and Xbmc has not updated the number of songs and I don't find the new albums...

If any of you have an idea of what's going on, I'll be very happy Smile
Also I haven't found a way to add each playlist in the submenu of AeonNox Music menu as it doesn't seem to be any custom menu slot available... And if it's possible, how can I automatically play them in shuffle mode ?

Sylvain
No? Nothing? Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music & playlists0