• 19(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
[/quote]

if you are having the same problem as mindseye then you might have installed the add-on directly with a zip file. You have to install my repository in order for Kodi to know when there's an update. Just install the repo file I posted on the first post and it should automatically update
[/quote]

I added the source link to your repository but it isn't showing me any option to install it when I select it in the install from zip file menu. Sorry, maybe I'm missing something obvious, I'm pretty new to this.

if you are having the same problem as mindseye then you might have installed the add-on directly with a zip file. You have to install my repository in order for Kodi to know when there's an update. Just install the repo file I posted on the first post and it should automatically update
[/quote]

I added the source link to your repository but it isn't showing me any option to install it when I select it in the install from zip file menu. Sorry, maybe I'm missing something obvious, I'm pretty new to this.
[/quote]

essentially just install the repo zip file from the zip menu like you did the addon. Then select install from repository and pick my repository call dk-xbmc-repaddon and pinoy-ako will be in the list of video addons
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
How do I install this on my Amazon firestick on kodi 15.1?
(2015-09-06, 00:03)Jay327 Wrote: How do I install this on my Amazon firestick on kodi 15.1?
Use es file explorer and dropbox!thats all u need
fyi I fixed MyPinoyTV addon. just go to the mypinoy.tv site and register then use the credential in the addon. They have good quality video available for free users and premium users.
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
(2015-09-07, 01:08)dknlght Wrote: fyi I fixed MyPinoyTV addon. just go to the mypinoy.tv site and register then use the credential in the addon. They have good quality video available for free users and premium users.

awesome thanks dk!
Script failed on almost all abs cbn links pinoy_ako....can u kindly pls. Check dk..thanks for your time and work....
Hi Can you post here the latest add-on version im getting errors after installing your repo.
Version 1.0.26
can you attached the updated add-on 1.0.26
(2015-09-27, 05:18)Bad_ong Wrote: can you attached the updated add-on 1.0.26
Just update the repo and the add on..or you can uninstall repo and add on on your device..clear cache ..clear packages...reinstall dk repo.reinstall add on..hope it helps
Hello DK. I am using firetv stick. There's nowhere in the mypinoytv addon to enter login credentials. Am I missing something? Thanks.
GMA links are working well for me bot not for ABSCBN links. Can play from watchnew links
guys.. pinoy-ako not working for everyone? I'm getting error. please help.

Thanks
Everything is down now in Pinoy_ako any fix to this?
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7