• 31(current)
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand
(2016-11-03, 06:17)rhenish Wrote:
(2016-11-03, 01:16)don_kulaspiro Wrote:
(2016-11-01, 20:19)Travyn08 Wrote: Ser ABS-CBN by shows and GMA Kapuso not working since yesterday, it will say pinoy_ako error when u click it...
thanks

i think the problem is the website that used on this addon.
i edited the pinoy_ako addon while we waiting for the update of Sir DKnight.
you can download my edited version here if you want edited pinoy_ako v2.

after you downloaded it, open kodi then system-->addons-->install from zip-->open the directory of your downloaded pinoy-ako edited.
open pinoy_ako addon then click Latest Videos, right there you can watch GMA and ABSCBN shows.

ganda araw po.. na try ko po ito pero parang puro channel 7 lang po ang meron salamat po

Click the latest videos, if you can see on my screenshot theres shows from both network.
The alternative solution is use the browser not kodi and open the lambingan.me or pinoy-ako.yt website.
(2016-11-03, 07:34)don_kulaspiro Wrote:
(2016-11-03, 06:17)rhenish Wrote:
(2016-11-03, 01:16)don_kulaspiro Wrote:
i think the problem is the website that used on this addon.
i edited the pinoy_ako addon while we waiting for the update of Sir DKnight.
you can download my edited version here if you want edited pinoy_ako v2.

after you downloaded it, open kodi then system-->addons-->install from zip-->open the directory of your downloaded pinoy-ako edited.
open pinoy_ako addon then click Latest Videos, right there you can watch GMA and ABSCBN shows.

ganda araw po.. na try ko po ito pero parang puro channel 7 lang po ang meron salamat po

Click the latest videos, if you can see on my screenshot theres shows from both network.
The alternative solution is use the browser not kodi and open the lambingan.me or pinoy-ako.yt website.

Salamat po madami nagana na po
don kulaspiro, hinge lang po tulong on how to download pinoy_ako version 2 sa kodi
sorry medyo bago lang ako dito.
salamat
(2016-11-04, 23:32)Travyn08 Wrote: don kulaspiro, hinge lang po tulong on how to download pinoy_ako version 2 sa kodi
salamat

Anjan na po sa previous comment ko po yun tutorial at download link
(2016-11-04, 23:32)Travyn08 Wrote: don kulaspiro, hinge lang po tulong on how to download pinoy_ako version 2 sa kodi
salamat

Travyn08,
Depende yung install procedure kung san naka set up Kodi mo. Kung sa android box/stick o raspberry pi, best procedure is download mo yung edited version (from don kulaspiro's link) into a usb drive. then plug in the said usb drive into your machine tapos start Kodi. Punta ka sa System, Settings, Addons, Install from Zip file. From the Install from Zip file, select mo yung downloaded file sa USB drive. After this step you should be good to go.
Kung sa Windows/Mac naman; start up Kodi,punta ka sa System.....hanggang dun sa Install from Zip file. From this step select the downloaded plugin from your Downloads folder (or kung san nagsave yung computer mo). That's it.
salamat ser
Guys patulong. Just installed pinoy-ako from Dknights repo and the v2 from Don_kulaspiro pero it wont open stream stream. Just says loading then nothing happens. I am a newbie and has no clue how to check log file. Using ATV 2 kodi 14.2
installed pinoy_ako v2 but I only see GMA shows. What could be the problem?
Kwarenta check mo sa latest videos. Let me know kng mag load sayo. Cant get it to work on me
(2016-11-10, 21:53)kwarenta Wrote: installed pinoy_ako v2 but I only see GMA shows. What could be the problem?

Click Latest Videos
Hi guys. Where is Dknight? Im having trouble with the pinoy_ako add on that is not working. 2 weeks ago it was working. Im using apple tv 4. Please help.
Hi guys. Where is Dknight? Im having trouble with the pinoy_ako add on that is not working. 2 weeks ago it was working. Im using apple tv 4. Please help.
(2016-11-11, 02:00)CJfromLA Wrote: Hi guys. Where is Dknight? Im having trouble with the pinoy_ako add on that is not working. 2 weeks ago it was working. Im using apple tv 4. Please help.

Check my post in the previous page.
Hi sir. Pano po? Im using apple tv 4. How can I download it?
don kulas, maybe u can show or make a video on how to install version 2 on your youtube channel. I tried doing your previous page pero it didn't work.
thanks
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pinoy-Ako.info (Filipino) Video On Demand7