stop video library updating on startup?
Hi,

Since upgrading to 12.1 (and also when trying to fix by upgrading to a nightly build), XBMC is running an update of my video libraries on startup--even though I have it set to NOT do that in the Video settings. In my guisettings.xml I can even see that the <updateonstartup> tag is set to false. And there's nothing in the advancedsettings.xml that seems to have any bearing on this.

Any ideas on how I can get the scraper to stop updating on startup? Here's the log:
http://pastebin.com/A8BKPfiV
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
Could you try to disable all those service addons you are running and see if one of those triggers it? Also try confluence for ruling out the skin please.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks, Memphiz. I *think* it was one of the service addons. Changing the skin to Confluence had no effect. I think it was the 1channel service addon that was causing the issue, perhaps with its "Library Integration" feature. In any case, when I disabled it, now everything seems to work (i.e. not update on startup).

Cheers for your help!
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
stop video library updating on startup?0