Logo's for Banners
Im relatively new to using XBMC but have had minimal problems to date (excellent program).

There is just one thing that is irking me a little, when i have the Aeon Nox skin on, and my movies or TV Shows are shown in the BannerPlex Layout,
some of them have the logo's from sources such as fanart.tv, yet others just have plain white text. I decided to manually look at fanart.tv so see if there
were any logos available to go on the banner for said Movie or TV show, and they are there, but for some reason when i attempt to get extrafanart
nothing downloads. It finishes and just states that 0 items were downloaded for that particular item.

Is there a way to manually add the HD or clear logo's to the movie/tv show? to remove the ugly white plain text?

(The main reason i ask is i recently had the logos on the items in question but have recently moved my library to a QNAP Nas server,
and upon re-adding the source directories for the media, half of them now have the white text as a logo again..)

Hope what ive wrote here is enough information if not just let me know what else anyone might need to work out what im actually talking about haha.
Nevermind i think i fixed the issue in the artwork downloader settings Smile
well managed to fix the problem, and obtain the banners / logos via the artwork downloader, by using the get artwork option in the movie info, however if i move the folder destination of any of the movies i have to redownload the artwork even tho the files are stored within the directory, thats confused me.
if you move your folders elsewhere just try to play the original entry after moving - xbmc will say this file no longer exists - click yes to remove from library
go to videos/files/(destination of new path) and press 'i' this will rescrape info
go to artwork downloader and click on it - if there are any local files it will pick them up

artwork downloader isnt downloading the artwork if its local, its just copying the local artwork to its database and building it correctly

btw I use ember media manager so all my files are local so artwork downloader only gets banners and cleararts for me as I make the discs/logos but this method should work for you
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logo's for Banners0