xbmc 10.1
hello everyone. I'm still using version 10.1 yes i know i'm a few versions behind. My problem is, that recently I'm unable to "get artwork" updated under tv shows. i have to do it manually. and now I'm unable to update my movies list. nor am i able to refresh old movies (could not download information unable to connect to remote server) i want to know if its a complete wrap for 10.1 or am i able 2 fix this. the reason i stuck with 10.1 is because of the tv guide. i know the other version have tv guides but the tv guide on 10.1 shows what shows are coming up for the next few months. saves me the headache of everyone in the house asking me when does their favorite series start back up.
You know this is a call for update time... but given your reasoning, I understand your reluctance.. May I Politely suggest that most of these shows can be searched on the web for broadcast dates etc. Keep demanding this feature, it may be noticed one of these days... Heck this very feature might be the trigger of your issue and that's why it's gone...?? Just say'in.
I would really update as soon as possible.

My system actually shows me when series will start again, right on the view of the tvshow.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc 10.10