Archos TV+
So I've just got xbmc up and running on my imac and added a few tv series as testers. I was thinking of attaching something to my Sony TV, but Im a little confused how to do this.

Note that the Sony TV I have has always had a faulty HDMI input, I think it was a firmware issue. Whatever it was, it was out of warranty before I tried to use it. Its an old 32" bravia anyway, so thats what Im left dealing with.

I have a Archos TV+ 250gb also sitting in a cupboard doing nothing. Since I cant find a mention of this device in these forums Im guessing I'm out of luck, but is there a way that this device can be converted to work with XBMC? (its kinda old 2008, I think) would be nice to get some use of it.

If not Im looking for a component video compatible XBMC compatible device. I'm storing the video on a Netgear nas duo for now, so I guess I'm looking for a middle man device, rather than a full blown HTPC. I would use it on a occasional basis, so I'm wanting to keep it as simple and cheap as possible.

Thanks for your help. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archos TV+0