• 100(current)
librtmp - Help Thread
(2015-08-31, 02:05)Milhouse Wrote: The output of the following after it creates an empty /etc/profile.d might be useful:
Thanks, I'll run these commands next time it happens.
Quote:If tmpfs is failing for some reason - I've never had it fail - the easiest solution would be to not use /storage/.config/mktmplib (delete the file).
I'm already running the hack without mktmplib Smile
(2015-08-30, 23:52)MrMagic Wrote: It looks like this happens because the mounting of tmpfs on /etc/profile.d somehow fails.

(2015-08-31, 08:29)MrMagic Wrote: I'm already running the hack without mktmplib Smile

tmpfs is only created by mktmplib, so if you're not using mktmplib this problem has nothing to do with tmpfs.

Since the hacklib script (without mktmplib) only copies /etc/profile.d to a new directory before remounting it, it's hard to understand why this would fail.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi all,
is possible to have Spmc15 with the latest librtmp file please?
Thanks.
(2015-08-31, 13:19)patria o muerte Wrote: Hi all,
is possible to have Spmc15 with the latest librtmp file please?
Thanks.

Check a few pages back where you can download it...
Good evening,

I am using Kodi 14.2 on my ATV2 but when I update librmtp with superceleron MacOSX-x86_32 version and restart Kodi it crashes.

Is there any idea of what I may do to solve this issue?

Thank you very much for your great work.
(2015-09-03, 00:36)hugoladeira Wrote: Good evening,

I am using Kodi 14.2 on my ATV2 but when I update librmtp with superceleron MacOSX-x86_32 version and restart Kodi it crashes.

Is there any idea of what I may do to solve this issue?

Thank you very much for your great work.

because that file is for mac osx and not ATV2. you need to delete that file and install the file for ATV2 i think it looks like this (librtmp.0.dylib). i hope this helps
Try the one for the IPhone4s etc...
Did you read the "README-IMPORTANT.txt"?
This thread is very confusing! There seem to be two versions of updates to librtmp, one by redpenguin and one by superceleron.

Ubuntu 14.04 has librtmp.so.0 and librtmp.so.1 (are there supposed to be two files or is one supposed to be a symbolic link to the other?).

The files in this thread that seem to be updates:

superceleron (http://bit.ly/SCLibrtmp | folder Kodi15.1 > Linux-X64)
librtmp.so.1 dated 2015-07-22

redpenguin (https://www.mediafire.com/?x4cvp5hl4m9xr#z92g0lopz8bow | folder Linux > x64_64-bit)
librtmp.so.0 dated 2015-03-18

Which one is most up to date? Why are they named differently? Should both be replaced??
superceleron's librtmp is more up to date its my understanding that from Kodi 14 and upwards you now replace the librtmp.so.1
(2015-09-25, 20:38)invisable Wrote: superceleron's librtmp is more up to date its my understanding that from Kodi 14 and upwards you now replace the librtmp.so.1

yes Wink
hi superceleron when you upload librtmp.so.1 for Kodi15.1 > Linux-X86 ?
(2015-09-26, 00:14)cristi_28 Wrote: hi superceleron when you upload librtmp.so.1 for Kodi15.1 > Linux-X86 ?

Ups Lol i forgot :/ tomorrow if i have time Smile
Thanks I am also in need of x86!
Sorry i forgot it, check now and is there Smile
you upload librtmp.so.0 for Kodi15.1 > Linux-X86 not librtmp.so.1 ,in my understanding that from Kodi 14 and upwards you now replace the librtmp.so.1
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
librtmp - Help Thread8