Delete Seperately Exported Library (nfo & thumbs)
So a while back i upgraded my pc and thought to be on the safe side i would backup my library.
i (stupidly) chose to backup the info seperately meaning i don't have on big library backup but all my folders filled with .nfo, thumbnails and art.
is there any quick way i can delete this stuff or do i have to access every folder and delete everything by hand (which would be a major pain in the a**)

(im on 12.1 now running on windows 7)
all help apreciated!
First of all: backing up seperately is the best way to backup. It severely cuts down on the time required to rescan everything. I would just leave it.

If you really want to delete everything just search your mediafolders and subfolders for *.nfo, *.jpg, *.tbn / select all / remove what you find - no need to do **everything** manually.

Personally I backup my entire database to seperate files several times a month, and occasionally force update a show from the interface if i think the information is stale (or i want to see if there is new artwork etc)
Put this in a file in the source directory, for example D:\Movies and call it cleanup.bat or something like that and run it.
WARNING! It will delete ALL files with the extensions tbn, jpg and nfo, so if you have any files of those you want to keep remove that line before you run the script.

Code:
@echo off
for /r "." %%x in (*.nfo) do (
pushd "%%~dpx"
if exist .actors rmdir /s /q .actors
if exist *.tbn del *.tbn
if exist *.jpg del *.jpg
if exist *.nfo del *.nfo
)
popd
Simply do a search at the root for each extension...like *.nfo and it will return all the nfo files from all your folders. Then you just select all and hit delete

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete Seperately Exported Library (nfo & thumbs)0