Win Crashing
Hi,
I have a Windows 7 Ultimate with 6GB RAM, 64 bit PC with an i5 processor. Graphics card driver is "Intel® HD Graphics Family" and Audio drivers are "Intel® Display Audio" and "Realtek High Definition Audio". I connect the PC HDMI out to a Sony Bravia TV.
Using XBMC Frodo. All movies (MKV, MP4, AVI, FLV, etc.) when played from the local disk work great.
When accessing add-on for YouTube or 1Channel to play any video the program crashes just as it's finished buffering - sometimes I get 2 sec of video and sound - "XBMC has stopped working". If I then go and copy the URL in the log file and play that URL using VLC or Media Centre it works great so I have a work around but it would be fantastic if I could just play what I wanted straight from XBMC itself.
I have re-installed XBMC at least 20 times. I have connected the sound directly to the green audio speaker socket and not the TV. I have tried everything I can think of (I'm an old MCSE and CNE). Nothing works.
PASTE NAME of LOG = KMIZEN_1 on pastebin.com
Using "playercorefactory.xml" for VLC as an external player and it's working great! Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashing0