Feature Suggestion: Add-On Sync and Multiple File Sources
Hello,

I have a couple of feature suggestions.

1. Since now a days there are a lot of talks about having an easier method to sync multiple XBMC installations and perhaps have a shared database to manage media, might I suggest to add an option to sync add-ons as well. For example, a lot of the add-ons are installed via ZIP files. It would be nice if you install your add-on to your central/main XBMC installation and have others sync to it.

2. I like to keep multiple sources of my files. Is it possible to import your movies and shows from multiple sources and have XBMC realise that certain sources are duplicate so it will show them as part of a single movie? In this case, when you try to play your movie it will check and see if there is a local source available, if not, then go to source #1 and so on?

(Sorry if these have already been addressed)

Thanks.
(2013-04-26, 18:46)DJDJDJDJ Wrote: 1. Since now a days there are a lot of talk about having an easier method to sync multiple XBMC installations and perhaps have a shared database to manage media, might I suggest to add an option to sync add-ons as well. For example, a lot of the add-ons are installed via ZIP files. It would be nice if you install your add-on to your central/main XBMC installation and have others sync to it.

I echo this, this would be great. Add-on sync, playlist sync, and custom video nodes sync would be ground breaking!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Suggestion: Add-On Sync and Multiple File Sources0