Mixed movie and tv playlists....
Video 
Are there any plans to add mixed movie and tv playlists to XBMC? It might seem unnecessary, but It would allow among other things, a true chronological playlist for shows and movies which fall in either category. One which immediately comes to mind is the newly formed Marvel TV and Movie Universe which has started to crossover and also WWE and UFC programming. It seems something which is now a bit overdue and although you can link movies to shows, they just appear randomly after the seasons.
Not only is it not unnecessary, it is absolutely essential for documentaries, which tend to be mostly of an episodic content thus counting as tvshows, but sometimes are of unitary content thus counting as movies.
Using skins: customized Xonfluence, Unity, Amber, Estuary.
i would love this to be able to be done or if there is a way to add movies and tv to a playlist can any one let me know how please
There is no way to do that at the moment, no.
It's totally possible. Start playback of a tv show and then add movies, more episodes by choosing "Queue item" from the context menu. Then you can save the playlist by going to now playing in the sidebar and save the list.
(2015-02-08, 23:31)DarkHelmet Wrote: It's totally possible. Start playback of a tv show and then add movies, more episodes by choosing "Queue item" from the context menu. Then you can save the playlist by going to now playing in the sidebar and save the list.

I think they mean smart playlists not classic 'dumb' playlists.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mixed movie and tv playlists....0