using HP IR receiver and blaster
i have a hauppauge colossus and im trying to get my channel lineup from next pvr but only see the option to get channels using the internal hauppauge blaster, i already have ir server suite setup to control my windows media center HP blaster and receiver, have learned the codes and all, how do i get my channel lineup using the external receiver and blaster
What?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
from what i understand i need to have my ir blaster working to use next pvr so it can find channels on my set top box, then i can go to xmbc to do the live tv setup, am i correct? im using a tutorial which i found on this forum here to get my external ir blaster and receiver to work, here is that link, http://xbmccustomregis.sourceforge.net/remote_manu.html could someone please shed some light
You better ask nextpvr for support on that I think!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
using HP IR receiver and blaster0