forum problem
wasn't really sure where i should post this, so hopefully i guessed correctly...

if its possible, please turn off the forum feature that auto highlights (or whatever) the topic being clicked on. it causes ctrl-clicks on the link to open in a new tab and to open in the current page. mozilla users are thus forced to hit escape when its loading.

i thought it might just be my setup, but i was on my friends laptop and it did it too, so i'm assuming more people have the issue.

its also not a per-user option, which is annoying...

</rant> sorry, i hate software with lots of features and no options...
Kodi v17.6 on Asustor NAS
Kodi v17.6 on Fire Stick v2
if you would like to do some more research first if/how this setting can be changed then i would be willing to into it www.ikonboard.com
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
thats easy enough, get rid of

<td onclick="location.href='[url]http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.pl?act=st;f=1;t=1911'"[/url]

for each link. this causes a click to load the page, no matter if its a modified click or not. why not just have it a regular link? i dunno, but someone decided to do it this way and not have an option to disable it...

sorry, did i already say i hate software without options? i do, its annoying.
Sad 
ok but how do i remove that from our ikonboard implementation? believe it or not i'm not a html guru or a ikonboard god Image
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
oh, well, you'd have to find the template html that it uses to create the html page it serves. do a grep for it in the directory the board installed files to to try and find what files have that in it.

then make it into a regular link.

you can also try installing a new skin for the board to use, maybe its just this skin that does it and another one won't, then the people that don't want that feature can choose the new skin.
i can send you the entire forum skin if you want to look at it (it's ikonboard 3.1.2a default), don't have time/skill to go through all myself

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
forum problem0