2 Problems to Resolve - It Will Make my HTPC Perfect
Running XBMC on Windows 8 Pro 64-bit, using an AMD A6-5400K for the work.

Problem 1: I am using XBMC Constellation on my iPhone 4S and it works 80% of the time, it's the other 20% that the buttons will just refuse to work out of no where. I have to manually shut down the app (hold the home button and delete the app), then restart it in order to get it to work for another few minutes or so. Any idea how to fix this for good?

Problem 2: Subtitles are displayed by default. I would really like them to be turned off by default. By the way, is there an easy way to turn on or off subtitles in the XBMC Constellation app? (Would still like any subtitles to be disabled by default though.)

Also, is XBMC Constellation currently the best iOS app out there for remote control? I have tried a few and I like this one the best - if I can get these two things figured out it will be perfect! Just getting a feel for what other people are using too?

Thanks,
use the official XBMC Remote ... it beats most of the others and is current and maintained by us...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
2: Play a movie. Select Audio and Subtitle OSD menu. Disable the option 'Enable Subtitles' , then 'Set as default for all videos'

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 Problems to Resolve - It Will Make my HTPC Perfect0