Episode Intro and End songs
Video 
Hi,

I have been an XBMC fan and user since XBMC 10.0 and as this is my first thread, I would like to thank all whom made this wonderful media center a reality. I cannot imagine my life without it anymore !!

As for my question, I have been searching the internet for quite a while now for any add-on of feature in XBMC that would allow me to automatically set the intro and end songs of an Episode and automatically playing them when I play any Episode from the series. This is very useful for when I want to preserve space on my hard disk and therefore only have one intro and one ending file and the rest of the Episodes are cropped. This was I can save space on my hard disk as well as play the Episode with the intro and ending songs at all times?

Is this feature available? if yes then pleas direct me to how to do it. If not, is this a feature the developers are planning to include?

Thanks in advance ...
not avaiable and not planned (this is a somewhat very special and totally unimportant feature imo - diskspace costs "nothing" these days).
It is however how many anime shows are distributed in nefarious circles, which is why there's a large request thread for ordered chapters and segment linking that's been active for a few years now.
(2013-05-27, 14:31)Memphiz Wrote: not avaiable and not planned (this is a somewhat very special and totally unimportant feature imo - diskspace costs "nothing" these days).

in addition, unless your videos are already 'cropped' you will have to manually do this. i dont know how much you value your time, but unless your talking about only a few shows, i would imagine throwing another hard drive in would cost way less than compared to your time to not only figure out how to do this with a plugin, but also to crop the vidoes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode Intro and End songs0