Issue with xmltv on Tvheadend 3.4@Synology
you've probably looked through the synology forums already, but google served up this:
http://www.silicondust.com/forum2/viewto...d378a3d38d
(2013-06-12, 06:31)doug Wrote: If I give that command, you can see there are other grabbers there:
Code:
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  56K Sep 20  2012 /usr/bin/tv_grab_fi
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1.1K May 19 23:19 /usr/bin/tv_grab_file
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root  17K Sep 20  2012 /usr/bin/tv_grab_fi_sv
This is from a Ubuntu 12.04 server. So perhaps your grabbers are in a different location. Just a guess.
Were there other grabbers listed in the Module box of the Internal Grabber part of the web interface? If so, try finding where the other grabbers are:
Code:
sudo find / -name 'tv_grab*'

Doug,

I got tv_grab_file showing in tvheadend, i had to change the bash path at the top of the tv_grab_file.
I changed following line
#!/bin/bash => #!/opt/bin/bash

I installed compiled mono and webgrab++ is working well to grab the xml from zap2it.

Thanks for your help.
Synology 210j NAS + TvHeadend + HDHomeRun + Raspbmc
(2013-07-31, 14:21)ztas Wrote: I installed compiled mono and webgrab++ is working well to grab the xml from zap2it.

Sorry to bump this thread but I'm actually keen to install mono and webgrab++ on my DS211j
Can you share instructions?
(2013-10-24, 12:33)pvautrin Wrote:
(2013-07-31, 14:21)ztas Wrote: I installed compiled mono and webgrab++ is working well to grab the xml from zap2it.

Sorry to bump this thread but I'm actually keen to install mono and webgrab++ on my DS211j
Can you share instructions?

First attempt to run Webgrab++ using synology's mono distribution had some issues.
Then I followed instructions 1 and 2 form this post to compile mono on my 210j. It takes long time(overnight) to compile.

You could try getting the compiled binary from the 2nd post and try it.. I read that after i compiled it my self, so didn't try that.

NOTE:
I had one issue after last DSM update, the opt/bin/mono links go missing, but it's in volume1/@optware/mono-2.11, I'm pointing to this path for mono.
Synology 210j NAS + TvHeadend + HDHomeRun + Raspbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issue with xmltv on Tvheadend 3.4@Synology0