An online todo list for this project
Hey it is always so great to find out when the latest commits are being dumped into github by Garbear, but instead of checking on a daily basis to find out if something has happened, perhaps we could develop a way to find out what is scheduled to be worked on?

I'm sure there is a solution within github, the issues tab perhaps, but maybe we could have a more casual and conversational way of accomplishing this.

For instance, you could have anyone submit an idea, or an improvement, or a bug, and have a section for pending review, approved, and rejected ideas. They could be upvoted or downvoted by users or actual developers which would have more weight.

Just spitballing here, I don't know if anyone will think this is a good idea, or if this is redundant in some way.
I think that is why retroplayer was split into its own sub-category. Although, being a part of the developer forum I am not sure if it's open to feature requests and/or opinions. Maybe garbear or a forum admin could shed some light on that.
hell will freeze over before i waste time on filling any such nonsense lists.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
An online todo list for this project0