Customize wall
New:

You can catch the session I did with the anime name is videos, but it has not been determined as movie or television show and do they have the background with the DVD cover or equal to that of the series, but without changes it to film or series, using the same infowall system that you did?
I shows an example in the video what I'm talking about.

Video:
Im not sure about custom folders or how they work, I just have movies and TV shows.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
so it's not possible to add the cover of dvd or Blu-Ray option that is determined to be no?
I don't know, I have only ever used movies and tv shows. Ive never used a separate anime folder. I imagine if it were set up as a smart playlist it would work.
Logo's Made So Far:
but, wouldn't it be possible to put the category that is neither film nor the show?
Because I have more session but can not put any in film or television series.

do not connect my English and really bad.
I don't entirely understand, but the only video media that xbmc has is Tv Shows or Movies. Anime tends to fall into the Tv Show category. In order for playlists to work, the media needs to be wscraped into the database. There are many scrapers that you can use(I imagine some are better for anime than others). Look around here: http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=147

I only have tv and movies so I can't personally comment on which to use or what to do, but I know for a fact that many people use xbmc for things like: Sports, UFC, anime, wrestling, etc.
Just want to bring up the DVD cover in the sessions that is not movies and not serie, as show in the video.
Have you considered instead of having a separate folder for anime just creating a smart playlist? That I would imagine would work, just click that link in Vaikin's signature and its a video step by step guide.
Logo's Made So Far:
beauty, I will take the test.
My infelizmete doesn't have the option that it has as smartlist
(2013-06-16, 01:29)kyro2007 Wrote: My infelizmete doesn't have the option that it has as smartlist

I have no idea what you just said. But if you do not have the smart playlist manager available, it is because you lack script.randomandlastitems
I'll show how I am doing in the video.

I'm thinking either a) your anime movies are not scraped into the database or b) they are actually anime tv shows
is possible that the image and the session infowall stay with the style of mangá below

Link: http://www.frutodearte.com.br/images/Com...amurai.jpg

It is possible that the session session Infowall picture stays with this manga style.
Im not sure what you are trying to say, but if you are asking if the cases can be replaced with that style you posted but only for anime (I think thats what you are asking), I imagine its possible, but would take a lot of time and work I would guess. Its not something I would want to attempt, I wouldn't know where to start..
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customize wall0